New England Patriots

dmhtfld

I see what you're going for with the pants but honestly it's not working. Maybe make the stripes vertical instead of horizontal.

I really like this take on the Patriots. I like the subtle striped torso like the old jerseys from 96-2000. I'm not a huge fan of the solid colored socks. I know some guys wear them like that but for the concept anyway, I like a little white at the bottom.

Anyway, I really like the uniform design. The pinstriped Pats were always my favorite as they reminded me of a simpler, better, less Brady/Belichick time. That being said, however, I do like how you kept the Patriots' current number font, I've always kind of liked it for some reason. Although I would like to see maybe a thin red outline around the numbers instead of silver (or have both red and silver).

As far as the helmet goes: I like the execution, but I don't think the idea is all that great. Maybe if the entire top of the helmet were a thick blue stripe and then you had the red waves on either side, then that would work. But as of right now, it just doesn't. Otherwise, this is a very decent concept.

I like it. I like the idea of the Flying Elvis hat being used for the helmet and the repeating pattern on the pants. I am a little iffy on the sublimated stripes but it's definitely not a dealbreaker and I'll say the sets as are would be an upgrade from New England's current set. A great look for about my least favorite team

Archived