jaker52

Best soccer kit this year?

I am wondering what you all think is the best kit released for 2014/15.

My favorites are:

Barcelona home

Arsenal clash

SV Hamburg home

Bayern Munich away

Barca's home is classic and timeless. So is Roma's. Those two are probably my favorite as far as nike outfitted teams go.

As far as adidas outfitted teams go, even though they are an mls side, my personal favorite is the portland timbers third kit. I am a huge timbers fan so I am quite biased but it just is an absolute thing of beauty.

Celtic FC looks great, as does Roma as already mentioned.

I think Nike did great this year with their new kits, as I really like Juventes' away shirt and FC Barca always looks good along with Man City and Man U.

I also really like what Under Armour did with the Spurs, but that's probably an unpopular opinion.

Barca's home is classic and timeless. So is Roma's. Those two are probably my favorite as far as nike outfitted teams go.

I picked up my new Barca jersey yesterday. The red in the shirt has been noticeably darkened. It is more of a wine than scarlet.

AFC Wimbledon. Just because it's made by Admiral.

I picked up my new Barca jersey yesterday. The red in the shirt has been noticeably darkened. It is more of a wine than scarlet.

Isn't the darker color more traditional?

Rom for me. I also really like what Nike did with Gala. Not the best kit of the year, but an interesting twist on a shirt that has to have vertical stripes.

Top 5 full looks (H/A/T) this past season (13/14)

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Real Madrid (Dat Orange kit...)

4. Barcelona (especially when they whooped Celtic 6-1 at the Nou Camp, beauty matchup)

5. Roma

HM: Seattle Sounders