2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wondering if next week the Rams are doing their "white-out" to force Dallas to wear their blues.

they are, which makes no sense because they 1) play in an air-conditioned dome and 2) wore blue at home in WK 1. the only reasonable conclusion is that they are trying to :censored: with Dallas.

I am wondering if next week the Rams are doing their "white-out" to force Dallas to wear their blues.

they are, which makes no sense because they 1) play in an air-conditioned dome and 2) wore blue at home in WK 1. the only reasonable conclusion is that they are trying to :censored: with Dallas.

Well, they did white out last year too against the 49ers and the 49ers don't have an unlucky uniform. I think it's a little from column A (force dallas in blue) and column B (just because they can).

Maybe the Chiefs are wearing all white at Denver this week, just saying!

What does "just saying" mean? I see people all the time use that but what exactly are you implying. We know you said it, no need to affirm it.

Go A's!

Admirable reason to me.

87Redskins.png

Saints will be in black jersey and gold pants which means the Browns will be in white at home, unlike last year when they wore brown for all home games. For this matchup, I think it's a good thing, but I was really hoping the Browns would stick with what they did last year.

Can you provide the source of this info, please?

Saints will be in black jersey and gold pants which means the Browns will be in white at home, unlike last year when they wore brown for all home games. For this matchup, I think it's a good thing, but I was really hoping the Browns would stick with what they did last year.

Can you provide the source of this info, please?

https://twitter.com/Saints/status/510481560961699840

Go A's!

Are the Browns going to be WAH all this season?

I hope not.

I hope not.

I doubt they will be. That was only in 2011 because they were honoring a historic team.

Let's hope the Titans will wear this today.

140752162720121223_pjc_sh5_149.0.jpg

I surely hope NOT. I like their navy pants better (with the white jerseys), I just wish they tweaked the socks when wearing the navy pants and made them white at the top, not a continuation of the navy.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dallas in their navy jerseys and silver pants. That to me is their best uniform set (not including their '60-63 based throwbacks with the white helmet), and among the best sets in all the NFL. Navy blue jerseys a jinx? I think that's a bunch of B.S.

The only time I don't mind the Titans columbia blue is when it's their jersey color and they wear the white pants with it.

7999130.jpg

I surely hope NOT. I like the navy pants better, I just wish they tweaked the socks and made them white at the top, not a continuation of the navy.

The only time I don't mind their lighter blue (Columbia I believe they call it?) is when they used it in the jersey last season with white pants.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dallas in their navy jerseys and silver pants. That to me is their best uniform set (not including their '60-63 based throwbacks with the white helmet)

The navy pants dont go with the white jerseys at all, if the yokes were navy too it would look better but right now those pants do not go with the current white jersey

I surely hope NOT. I like the navy pants better, I just wish they tweaked the socks and made them white at the top, not a continuation of the navy.

The only time I don't mind their lighter blue (Columbia I believe they call it?) is when they used it in the jersey last season with white pants.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dallas in their navy jerseys and silver pants. That to me is their best uniform set (not including their '60-63 based throwbacks with the white helmet)

The navy pants dont go with the white jerseys at all, if the yokes were navy too it would look better but right now those pants do not go with the current white jersey

Titans going with white jersey over navy pants today.

Go A's!

I surely hope NOT. I like their navy pants better

And many others like the baby blue pants better.

The Titans WORST 2 combos are the 2 they wear WAY too often (baby blue/navy pants and white/navy pants).

Plus how many teams do we need wearing white jerseys and navy pants? The baby blue pants at least are different and it distinguishes them from others.

Its past time the Titans did a re-do on their uniforms anyway. They are very dated and stale.

Archived