2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

Is there any reason the Bills wear their white jersey when they put the standing bison logo on their helmets?

The Titans, over the last two seasons, seem to have a love affair with the navy pants. I'd love to see them break out the white or Titan blue pants every once in a while.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be a better place to ask, so I'll bring my question over here - is there a reason so many teams are going with the whites at home today?

It's hot

I thought that might be the case, but didn't think that would make much of a difference in Buffalo or Cleveland. Guess not.

Is there any reason the Bills wear their white jersey when they put the standing bison logo on their helmets?

The Bills wore the blue jersey with the grazing Bison logo from 2005-2010. When undergoing the big uniform change in 2011 they decided to switch the throwback jersey to the white one. The Bills had never worn the all-white at home with that logo in their then 51 year history up until 2011.

Phillip Rivers has the number "61" on the back of his helmet, instead of "17".

The Titans are almost unwatchable in those awful uniforms, especially against teams that wear navy. Who made the decision to do away with the light blue pants? They looked so good and and were so much more unique than white over navy, which is worn by so many other teams.

No other team in the NFL wears white helmets/white jerseys/navy pants.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This might be a better place to ask, so I'll bring my question over here - is there a reason so many teams are going with the whites at home today?

It's hot

It was 63 degrees in Buffalo and Cleveland today and 72 degrees in Cincinnati.

It's hot

Because they can predict what the weathers going to be like today, when they picked what unis they were going to wear months ago

It's hot

Because they can predict what the weathers going to be like today, when they picked what unis they were going to wear months ago

Telling people "it's hot" is about as accurate as predicting the weather.

The Titans are almost unwatchable in those awful uniforms, especially against teams that wear navy. Who made the decision to do away with the light blue pants? They looked so good and and were so much more unique than white over navy, which is worn by so many other teams.

You're WRONG. The Chargers do. The Titans look exactly like them in that horrible uniform. It looks good on the Chargers though.

You're WRONG. The Chargers do. The Titans look exactly like them in that horrible uniform. It looks good on the Chargers though.

You're RIGHT. But the Titans didn't look like the Chargers, haha. Maybe in ultra-low definition TV.

No?

nfl_u_weddle_ah_400.jpg

No?

nfl_u_weddle_ah_400.jpg

Check out three or posts above...

Archived