2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Bay/Detroit is a good looking game

You know what I've come to notice. Especially now that Minnesota has fixed their look (and it's still only the fourth best in the division), On any given game between NFC North opponents, you can get a good looking game.

Green Bay/Detroit is a good looking game

You know what I've come to notice. Especially now that Minnesota has fixed their look (and it's still only the fourth best in the division), On any given game between NFC North opponents, you can get a good looking game.

I don't like the Bears look (unpopular opinion) but they look good when paired up with any of the other NFC north teams. It really is a great looking division.

So much for Miami wearing all aqua. They wore their white jerseys this afternoon. The media made it a huge deal that because it was considered an "aqua out" that does not necessarily mean the Dolphins would wear aqua jerseys, or for that matter all aqua. Only the front office knows what they would wear and likely not share to anybody.

OTOH: I doubt we will see the Fins wear aqua at home during afternoon games at all this year. They will likely wear them at night, and that is about it.

So much for Miami wearing all aqua. They wore their white jerseys this afternoon. The media made it a huge deal that because it was considered an "aqua out" that does not necessarily mean the Dolphins would wear aqua jerseys, or for that matter all aqua. Only the front office knows what they would wear and likely not share to anybody.

OTOH: I doubt we will see the Fins wear aqua at home during afternoon games at all this year. They will likely wear them at night, and that is about it.

The only addition of Aqua I saw during the game was that the endzones were painted aqua..which is currently being changed at Sun Life Stadium.

455888560.0_standard_352.0.jpg

spacer.png

The only addition of Aqua I SAW during the game was that the endzones were painted aqua..which is currently being changed at Sun Life Stadium.

FIXED YOUR POST

PvO6ZWJ.png

The only addition of Aqua I SAW during the game was that the endzones were painted aqua..which is currently being changed at Sun Life Stadium.

FIXED YOUR POST

I saw that you fixed my post.

spacer.png

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 4 (Part 1) BYES: Bengals, Broncos, Browns, Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks

Giants @ Redskins

yM6TN.jpgZSeIG.jpg

Packers @ Bears

MbVBw48.jpgXoU0W.jpg

Bills @ Texans

dGKdh01.jpg8SRBN.jpg

Titans @ Colts

c5Kw2.jpg9zXp4.jpg

Panthers @ Ravens

dFmCg.jpg81Cyjcv.jpg

Archived