2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chargers already announced they'd be in all white again. Hopefully Jax goes with black jerseys/white pants in the SD "heat".

Yeah, a whopping 70 degree temperature Sunday in San Diego. The city doesn't have the dramatic weather change between September and December due to the Pacific winds, so why are they wearing white early in the season and then switch to blue later on the season when the temperature isn't going to drop that much? Really a head scratcher.

OTOH: I am hoping the Cowboys would shock the NFL world by wearing blue jerseys for the third week in a row. They are on a 2 game winning streak by wearing the so called "bad luck" blues compared to losing their only game this season wearing the exciting and fun (sarcasm) white jerseys. Oh well I am not going to put money on that it will happen. I would be broke.

I would like to see the Bills wear blue pants more often, when they introduced the new Bills unis three years ago, they were supposed to wear blue pants very frequently with their white jerseys. Now it looks like they put them in a closet nowhere to be found, so much for that to happen.

And as for the Ravens, I wish scrap the black alternate jerseys, we have enough teams in the NFL that have black as their primary or alternate color. I would like to see them wear purple quite often.

And finally I would like to see the Bears go back to orange alts. They are a lot better and pure compared to the navy throwbacks. I never liked them, they look like practice jerseys.

Those are my observations.

Bills confirmed white on white via Twitter:

3E7990F3-3822-4144-B333-F8299C19B54F_zps

No clue why it shows the throwbacks.

No clue why it shows the throwbacks?

The link you posted is not the tweet I saw on Twitter today, this is:

https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/515649118958407680/photo/1

I saw both on my Twitter yesterday, with your link following mine. Mine must've been retweeted or something

spacer.png

Bills confirmed white on white via Twitter:

3E7990F3-3822-4144-B333-F8299C19B54F_zps

No clue why it shows the throwbacks.

Many don't know this, but the current throwbacks aren't genuine as to how they were in 1965.

They moved the TV numbers to the shoulders due to players in today's era no longer wearing sleeves at that longer length. Couldn't fit both the stripes and numbers on the sleeves any longer.

Also the sleeve-stripes weren't solid blue or red like on the current throwbacks. The outer red stripes were thinner than the inside blue and had a sliver of blue on the outer part, and the thicker blue stripes in the centre had a sliver of red on the outer part. This is Mike Stratton's original game-worn jersey from 1965.

stratton58rrroadd1965.jpg

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 5 (Part 1) BYES: Dolphins, Raiders

Vikings @ Packers

OmJksfL.jpg8t5KUmJ.jpg

Bears @ Panthers

OmpRxd1.jpgdFmCg.jpg

Browns @ Titans

ZOTQZ.jpgeUjA7.jpg

Rams @ Eagles

WbI7U.jpgW6BO6mg.jpg

Falcons @ Giants

HvLND.jpg5uWsH.jpg

Archived