2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who made the decision for the Titans to go white jersey navy pants for the bulk of this season? Are they planning an overhaul for next season, and they're thinking we'll have new duds so let's wear our suckiest combo? Are they going the way of the Dolphins and wearing WAH for day games as they wore their colors for the two preseason games?

I can't believe the Titans have worn white jerseys every game this season. Anyways, they need to just ditch the navy pants altogether and roll with white/light blue and light blue/white. Why do they insist on always wearing the worst possible combinations? Even when they broke out the beautiful navy jerseys last year they paired it with navy pants...

Same thing with the Eagles (first change will be tonight's game - debuting all black) The color situation could be the same reason for the Titans..few teams were affected. There was a delay on the new Nike jerseys (specific color). The 'midnight green' home jerseys were not available for Philly. Forcing them to wear white every week.

It SHOULD be cleared up by now. Maybe the Titans Light and Navy blue jerseys will make a comeback next week in D.C.

º º º º

gYFfCIp.pngPtJSay1.png

First look at the Eagles black pants via their snapchat:

image_zpsd757a6a4.jpg

image_zps8384ba4e.jpg

Ugh, that's going to look horrible. The Eagles' black jersey, green helmet, white pants combo is such a cool look. Who in the organization thought it would be a good idea to ruin it with black pants?

The Eagles look awful.

That white stripe sticks out like a sore thumb. From a distance you can't see the difference between the green and black and they look like the Miami Sharks from Any Given Sunday.

14627139831923492063.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

Why can Nike get their collars and cuffs the correct color, but they can't get the jerseys and pants right?

PvO6ZWJ.png

For some reason I'm really liking the black jersey/pants combo for the Eagles. Still wish that they'd ditch the charcoal and at least try to use silver/white to clearly separate the midnight green from the black. They have a really nice color scheme (as their helmet shows), but they just don't use it as well as they should.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

The Eagles look awful.

That white stripe sticks out like a sore thumb. From a distance you can't see the difference between the green and black and they look like the Miami Sharks from Any Given Sunday.

14627139831923492063.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

Why can Nike get their collars and cuffs the correct color, but they can't get the jerseys and pants right?

I agree. The wide, contrasting collar looks awkward and out of place. The black and midnight green combo has absolutely no pop to it. These really make me want to see the return of kelly green and silver.

The old black jersey with white pants combo looked so much better:

Philadelphia-Eagles-Black-Jersey-October

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived