2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regular Season Week 7 (Part 2)

Vikings @ Bills

OmJksfL.jpgV4kW8ik.jpg

The Bills are in all white at home this week. Not the throwbacks though.

I'm a Vikings fan and I like to match the jersey color the team's wearing on gameday. So of course since my purple jersey is a Peterson and he has the controversy surrounding him, plus is unlikely to ever play for the team again they had to wear purple twice on the road this year. :lol::cursing:

I have a white Smith. Need to get a new purple. Not sure if I want Patterson, Rhodes, Rudolph or wait and see if Teddy is the real deal.

I'm in the minority on this, at least among those who post on Bengals boards, but I prefer the Bengals in all white rather than white over black. It goes back to my preference that football pants either match the helmet color or be white.

I'm in the same boat. I like when the helmet matches either the pants or jersey. I also like when the helmet numbers and pants are the same color.

So my preferred looks are:

White

Color (w/ white numbers)

White

Color 1

Color 1(w/ white numbers)

White

Color 1

White (w/ color 1 numbers)

Color 1

Regular Season Week 7 (Part 2)

Vikings @ Bills

OmJksfL.jpgV4kW8ik.jpg

I'm a Vikings fan and I like to match the jersey color the team's wearing on gameday. So of course since my purple jersey is a Peterson and he has the controversy surrounding him, plus is unlikely to ever play for the team again they had to wear purple twice on the road this year. :lol::cursing:

I have a white Smith. Need to get a new purple. Not sure if I want Patterson, Rhodes, Rudolph or wait and see if Teddy is the real deal.

I'd go Matt Kalil. The team would be stupid to not make sure he's a Viking for his entire career.

87Redskins.png

Vikings @ Bills
PIMFz7J.jpgdGKdh01.jpg

Since the Bills are wearing all white at home today I wish it were the throwbacks. Gawd how I love that '62-'73 grazing bison logo I grew up seeing as a kid.

Just off subject quickly, FOX showed Jim Kelly on the sidelines talking to new owner Terry Pegula along with Russ Brandon and that is the very best I've seen JK look since the 2nd cancer fight where he's now cancer-free. Good on him!!

the Jags unis are growing on me...except the helmet. I still like the Brunell era unis as a whole though.

Browns @ Jaguars
m0ufQ.jpgXKCsGyA.jpg

Jaguars are going Black Jerseys, White Pants on Sunday.

Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran 44m44 minutes ago

Black jerseys, white trousers for #jaguars Sunday.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Titans white over navy is as unexplainable as when they were the Oilers and wore WAH for a few years after Bum Phillips was fired. At least I can understand the "interim" period after they left Houston and played in both Memphis and Vandy going monochrome white for all but road games in Miami and Dallas during their Memphis stay.

The Chargers' current helmet goes terrible with the powder blue uniforms. You have a helmet with navy and no powder blue, than below the neck you have powder blue almost everywhere and barely any navy.

I will take they navy blue facemask anyday over the gray one they used to use with the throwback set.

In other news, I absolutely love the monochrome uniforms the Broncos are wearing tonight.

spacer.png

Archived