2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

The Chargers' current helmet goes terrible with the powder blue uniforms. You have a helmet with navy and no powder blue, than below the neck you have powder blue almost everywhere and barely any navy.

Look closer

2751_large.jpg

Sorry, you have a helmet with barely any powder blue.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regular Season Week 7 (Part 2)

Vikings @ Bills

OmJksfL.jpgV4kW8ik.jpg

The Bills are in all white at home this week. Not the throwbacks though.

I'm a Vikings fan and I like to match the jersey color the team's wearing on gameday. So of course since my purple jersey is a Peterson and he has the controversy surrounding him, plus is unlikely to ever play for the team again they had to wear purple twice on the road this year. :lol::cursing:

I have a white Smith. Need to get a new purple. Not sure if I want Patterson, Rhodes, Rudolph or wait and see if Teddy is the real deal.

I'd go Matt Kalil. The team would be stupid to not make sure he's a Viking for his entire career.

After a great rookie year Kalil was terrible last season and has been even worse so far this year.

JAX: black over white

TEN: white over navy

WAS: Throwbacks with same helmet (stripe is removed)

BAL: all black

SEA: white over gray

STL: all blue

BUF: all white

NO: white over gold

JAX: This is what was posted at the time you made the post (what is the point of stating this?)
TEN: This is what was posted at the time you made the post(what is the point of stating this?)
WAS: This is what was posted at the time you made the post(what is the point of stating this?)
BAL: all black (This has been corrected)
SEA: white over gray (This has been corrected)
STL: This is what was posted at the time you made the post (what is the point of stating this?)
BUF: This is what was posted at the time you made the post (what is the point of stating this?)
NO: This is what was posted at the time you made the post (what is the point of stating this?)
If something needs corrected I can understand posting the combo shown on TV, but if the combo posted is already correct what is the point of these posts?

JAX: This is what was posted at the time you made the post (what is the point of stating this?)
TEN: This is what was posted at the time you made the post(what is the point of stating this?)
WAS: This is what was posted at the time you made the post(what is the point of stating this?)
STL: This is what was posted at the time you made the post (what is the point of stating this?)
BUF: This is what was posted at the time you made the post (what is the point of stating this?)
NO: This is what was posted at the time you made the post (what is the point of stating this?)
If something needs corrected I can under posting the combo shown on TV, but if the combo posted is already correct what is the point of these posts?

Dude relax. I didn't post it to correct people. It was just to confirm and summarize (right at kickoff) for people who didn't want to go back and look for posts about it.

Go A's!

If something needs corrected I can understand posting the combo shown on TV, but if the combo posted is already correct what is the point of these posts?

Dude relax. I didn't post it to correct people. It was just to confirm and summarize (right at kickoff) for people who didn't want to go back and look for posts about it.

not upset just seems like a waste of time and effort to post info that is already posted

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 8 (Part 1) BYES: 49ers, Giants

Chargers @ Broncos

Oyp5KxV.jpglewAf3r.jpg

Lions @ Falcons

31Ffm.jpgivM4G.jpg

Vikings @ Buccaneers

PIMFz7J.jpgeqgr1S1.png

Bills @ Jets

6wcETlg.jpgSGk1P.jpg

Bears @ Patriots

NDsUYJy.jpgTDqKm.jpg

I bet the Browns go all brown this week.

What a great week for uniform matchups. Hopefully the Bucs are finally going red at home cuz that Vikings Bucs matchup looks great like that. And hopefully the Saints are in black, which they usually are by week 8, but they've also only had 2 home games so far.

I hope the Seahawks don't wear wolf gray (too much gray/silver between them and the Panthers), the Eagles can finally wear green pants, and the Dolphins wear aqua pants.

not upset just seems like a waste of time and effort to post info that is already posted

Takes about 20 seconds. Recapping notable uniforms for Sunday isn't a waste of time. I'm not here to steal your thunder or whatever

Go A's!

Vikings @ Bills

PIMFz7J.jpgdGKdh01.jpg

Since the Bills are wearing all white at home today I wish it were the throwbacks. Gawd how I love that '62-'73 grazing bison logo I grew up seeing as a kid.

Just off subject quickly, FOX showed Jim Kelly on the sidelines talking to new owner Terry Pegula along with Russ Brandon and that is the very best I've seen JK look since the 2nd cancer fight where he's now cancer-free. Good on him!!

The throwback will be back for its second and final time this season on 11/30.

Just got the update from page ten of the release: Bengals in black/black this week.

http://prod.static.bengals.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/weekly-releases/2014/reg-week-8/bengals-week-8.pdf

just for once, the Bengals should rock the orange jerseys with the black pants.

This was a solid look (on the old set at least)

432.jpg

The black pants were tollerable with the orange socks. Black on black is bad.

Vikings @ Bills

PIMFz7J.jpgdGKdh01.jpg

Since the Bills are wearing all white at home today I wish it were the throwbacks. Gawd how I love that '62-'73 grazing bison logo I grew up seeing as a kid.

Just off subject quickly, FOX showed Jim Kelly on the sidelines talking to new owner Terry Pegula along with Russ Brandon and that is the very best I've seen JK look since the 2nd cancer fight where he's now cancer-free. Good on him!!

The throwback will be back for its second and final time this season on 11/30.

Where did you read this? That would suck if the Bills now where all white at home 3 times a year.

Archived