2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If what this site says is true... Redskins will still wear burgundy for home games. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2014/07/08/redskins-mailbag-defensive-fronts-wr-depth-nickname-use-and-more/

About the Titans navy uniform. They always wore the baby blue, the current main dark color, against the Texans when it was the alternate. The only time the Titans wore navy against the Texans was in 2002.

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 1 (Part 1)

Colts @ Jets

wliI2.jpg5Py3T.jpg

49ers @ Ravens

nP5Er.jpgIowjSuD.jpg

Patriots @ Redskins

zpqpZ.jpgZSeIG.jpg

Bengals @ Chiefs

xl0sG.jpgvfktl.jpg

Seahawks @ Broncos

9AEf6.jpglewAf3r.jpg

Almost all preseason games are night, but the sun is normally still out at the start especially on the west coast so many teams opt for the lighter jersey in the preseason. If it needs to be changed it will be.

Almost all preseason games are night, but the sun is normally still out at the start especially on the west coast so many teams opt for the lighter jersey in the preseason. If it needs to be changed it will be.

I know you always say these are just guesses on your part, but why is your guess that the Vikings will wear white at home? My guess would be they won't.

I know you always say these are just guesses on your part, but why is your guess that the Vikings will wear white at home? My guess would be they won't.

When was the last time Minnesota wore white at home?

Well, they are playing at an open Stadium. Not a bad guess really.

Well, they are playing at an open Stadium. Not a bad guess really.

Playing outdoors makes that a better guess? I'm missing the connection.

Archived