2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packers website is showing a grey facemask with the plain yellow helmet.

Can you provide a link? I just visited their site and I do not see this anywhere on the site.

www.Packers.com

It's right there on the front page but it's not gray if he's talking about the countdown clock to the game.

30bo4l4.jpg

The Dolphins look like a roll of toothpaste. I honestly don't mind it, but if this game was played on Sunday afternoon, the game would look way better.

You buy toothpaste in rolls in Denver?

I'll never understand your state.

87Redskins.png

I think the Seahawks are likely to be in blue pants on the road for the first time since the preseason.

That would be my guess, at least.

Hearing you are correct, please correct seahawks to the blue pants. I am hoping that this uniform combo becomes their road set permanent, moving away from the boring all white. Love the blue pants/white jersey combo they won their title in.

I think the Seahawks are likely to be in blue pants on the road for the first time since the preseason.

Hearing you are correct, please correct seahawks to the blue pants. I am hoping that this uniform combo becomes their road set permanent, moving away from the boring all white. Love the blue pants/white jersey combo they won their title in.

Where did you hear that they'll wear blue pants?

Where did you hear that they'll wear blue pants?

Unfortunately, the Seahawks will probably use white pants. This is the kind of game they would, but that is just a guess right now. The Seahawks don't announce the uniform combo until they roll out of the tunnel.

Perhaps the Seahawks will throw you all for a loop and wear their wolf gray pants with their white away jersey :)

I myself like that away look best for them. There's more than enough teams wearing white w/ navy pants, and of the ones doing it only NE and Chicago have the right socks to match.

8041183202_7ac79d243c_o.png

Giants white pants makes all the difference in the world

tempAP804690211103_0--nfl_mezz_1280_1024

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived