dherrera_96

2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

For what it's worth, I would like the Titans to go all-white next week in Houston as that would provide better balance to the Texans going all deep-steel blue.

I may have missed it in other topic, but do we know which uniform Dallas is wearing on Thursday? Are they doing the navy blues again like last year or just the standard home whites?

Expected to be the same as last year

I may have missed it in other topic, but do we know which uniform Dallas is wearing on Thursday? Are they doing the navy blues again like last year or just the standard home whites?

Expected to be the same as last year

Yes they released a statement earlier in the season saying they would wear the regular blue jerseys on thanksgiving

Found it here:

DallasCowboys.com

They will wear the navy jerseys two more times, on the road next week versus the St. Louis Rams and at home on Thanksgiving Day against the Philadelphia Eagles.

For what it's worth, I would like the Titans to go all-white next week in Houston as that would provide better balance to the Texans going all deep-steel blue.

if we're ditching the columbia blue jersey and columbia blue pants from now on, i'd prefer we just wear white on white every single game. home and away. its the best look left.

Found it here:

DallasCowboys.com

They will wear the navy jerseys two more times, on the road next week versus the St. Louis Rams and at home on Thanksgiving Day against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Now if they can only wear their blue jerseys at home more often than just the Thanksgiving game.

if we're ditching the columbia blue jersey and columbia blue pants from now on, i'd prefer we just wear white on white every single game. home and away. its the best look left.

Ummm no.

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 13 (Part 1)

Bears @ Lions

NDsUYJy.jpgG4GYw.jpg

Eagles @ Cowboys

6EQ7Uuc.jpg8dkp6Ul.jpg?1

Seahawks @ 49ers

9Ie87cd.jpg?1nP5Er.jpg

Redskins @ Colts

KKC6aBR.jpg9zXp4.jpg

Titans @ Texans

eUjA7.jpgs7uVu.jpg

Found it here:

DallasCowboys.com

Now if they can only wear their blue jerseys at home more often than just the Thanksgiving game.

It's too bad they can't use those awesome throwbacks anymore

I really hope the Seahawks go with blue pants against the 49ers. It would make for one of the best matchups of the year.

Regular Season Week 13 (Part 2)

Browns @ Bills

PmrMJXj.jpg?1V4kW8ik.jpg

Chargers @ Ravens

Oyp5KxV.jpgFVjJusB.jpg

Giants @ Jaguars

yM6TN.jpgXKCsGyA.jpg

Bengals @ Buccaneers

ejjYqrV.pngjuHN1fC.png

Raiders @ Rams

P1XlAWZ.jpgVA4Et.jpg

Regular Season Week 13 (Part 3)

Saints @ Steelers

g05bW.jpgbr8Ls.jpg

Panthers @ Vikings

dFmCg.jpgPIMFz7J.jpg

Cardinals @ Falcons

RV66I.jpgivM4G.jpg

Patriots @ Packers

zpqpZ.jpg8t5KUmJ.jpg

Broncos @ Chiefs

v36SAKI.jpgsVkXF.jpg

I think the Rams might actually go Navy/White for their game, they went White/Navy against the Chargers and Navy/White against the Broncos. Maybe they finally come to their senses. The Rams monochrome look is the worst in the league.

Any idea what stadiums do for neutral site games like tonight's Jets / Bills game? Blank endzones, or will they paint them up for a Bills home game?

EDIT: Twitter is my friend, painting it up for the Bills

I really hope we see no white pants on Thanksgiving, meaning the Eagles go green pants and the Hawks go blue. Eagles Cowboys looks really nice the other way around for once. I also think the Vikings will go all purple and the Rams will go white pants again.

Regular Season Week 13
Browns @ Bills
PmrMJXj.jpg?1V4kW8ik.jpg

Correction Mr. Canzman .... The Bills will be wearing the very awesome all-white 1965 throwbacks this Sunday with the grazing Bison logo. This had been announced over a month ago, I just can't find the link.

Cleveland will be in their brown jerseys with white pants (I would assume and pray they don't go monochrome)

The poor Bills fans of Western NY have been thru enough hell this past week with all that lake-effect snow without having to endure more torture by having to view their hideous brown stripe-less pants at the Ralph for 3 hours this Sunday. wink2.gif

ZOTQZ.jpg

SEwTV4u.jpg

* above images courtesy of Canzman

15846050-large.jpg