2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 14 (Part 1)

Cowboys @ Bears

mAmxu.jpgOmpRxd1.jpg

Steelers @ Bengals

k78fY.jpgmoYrB.jpg

Rams @ Redskins

JywbU.jpgZSeIG.jpg

Giants @ Titans

5uWsH.jpgeUjA7.jpg

Panthers @ Saints

dFmCg.jpgzvHil.jpg

Wow, I almost fell off my chair when I saw that the Titans are going to wear white at home (again) next week. :rolleyes:

OTOH, I know the Dolphins announced earlier this season that they are going to wear aqua jerseys for a couple of day games, this could be the week they might actually do it. But if anything, if they don't wear aqua jerseys, at least I like to see them wear the aqua pants at home. Anything but the drab all-white look.

The Browns are gonna go all brown at some point this year. I'd guess its probably against Cincy in their final home game, but it could be this week.

I'd guess Seattle goes all white in Philly. And then back to the wolf grey's for the prime-time road game in Arizona.

I'd also guess gold pants for New Orleans as well.

The Browns are gonna go all brown at some point this year. I'd guess its probably against Cincy in their final home game, but it could be this week.

I'd guess Seattle goes all white in Philly. And then back to the wolf grey's for the prime-time road game in Arizona.

I'd also guess gold pants for New Orleans as well.

The Seahawks already wore their wolf grey jerseys at Carolina in Week 8, in addition to their Thanksgiving game at San Francisco; therefore, they cannot wear the grey jerseys for the remainder of the season.

Archived