2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the first of two home games in powder blue. The other comes Dec. 7 against New England

A little snippet from a U-TSanDiego article.

Link just an case anybody doubts me: http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/oct/13/chargers-powder-blue-uniforms-blackout/

Thanks! I assumed they would wear them because it is a primetime home game, but I just wanted some confirmation.

OK, So the Oilers want to ditch the Columbia blue jerseys. Its stupid, but I at least get that.

But it doesn't mean they had to ditch the Columbia blue pants too. That truly is ridiculous.

But there just weren't enough teams in the league wearing navy pants, I guess. And wayyyy too many wearing baby blue.

A clueless, lifeless organization with uniforms to match.

OK, So the Oilers want to ditch the Columbia blue jerseys. Its stupid, but I at least get that.

But it doesn't mean they had to ditch the Columbia blue pants too. That truly is ridiculous.

But there just weren't enough teams in the league wearing navy pants, I guess. And wayyyy too many wearing baby blue.

A clueless, lifeless organization with uniforms to match.

Exactly. In 2006-2007, the team wore navy jerseys at home but on the road they wore white over baby blue most of the time, which is what they should do now. The only person happy about ditching the color altogether is the selfish d-bag owner. The columbia blue pants match the shoulders perfectly and the navy jersey number matches the navy socks - It's a perfect look. I'm okay with the navy jersey switch, but why not keep the columbia pants? I can't stand the white over navy look.

Why are the Jets in all white? Why do teams insist on being boring? I don't get it. The Jets always wear green pants this time of year. It cant be a superstition because they got blown out last time they wore those.

Agreed. The Jets are gonna suck no matter what they wear. They might as well look good.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Matt Barkley posted on Instagram that the Eagles are in black today

Oh really? That's the first time in a while that a team has gone with alternate jerseys against the Seahawks (not that I think it's not coincidental or anything)

1) why does Tennessee insist on going WAH even in December? it's not like their the Cowboys or anything 2) if they have to go WAH, why can't they use the Columbia blue pants?

Oh really? That's the first time in a while that a team has gone with alternate jerseys against the Seahawks (not that I think it's not coincidental or anything)
Eagles in their black pants as well per the team's Facebook page.

Eagles in their black pants as well per the team's Facebook page.

Oh man. That just about ruins it. They should've gone with white pants.

As has been discussed countless times already, the new Titans ownership hate the light blue and have decided effective next season to go back to navy as their primary dark jersey color. I wonder why they didn't decide to make navy the main dark jersey before the season began. I also wonder if we will see white over navy again next season at LP Field?

Mickey Mouse high school crap. If you really think you're ready to compete with the champs, you wear your regular uniform. You shouldn't need the "excitement" (more like excrement) of an alternate - especially with the pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived