2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

As has been discussed countless times already, the new Titans ownership hate the light blue and have decided effective next season to go back to navy as their primary dark jersey color. I wonder why they didn't decide to make navy the main dark jersey before the season began. I also wonder if we will see white over navy again next season at LP Field?

As if the ownership hasn't pissed off the fanbase enough already...now this. Most people love the powder blue.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a Panthers fan, but I can't stand our all white uniforms. Actually, I can't stand any of our uniforms.

I love Carolina's white uniform. The blue highlights really pop off the white.

I am not a high fan of the Panther logo, but I love their uniforms.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Eagles in green/white and that's my vote for the game of the week.

Why does your vote for game of the week always include Seattle?

It doesn't. In fact, those to weeks are the only weeks I think it could even make an argument, and those matchups never happened so they don't get my vote. Even if this week turned out how I wanted it to, I now think Rams/Redskins was a better game than that one.

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 15 (Part 1)

Cardinals @ Rams

RV66I.jpgVA4Et.jpg

Steelers @ Falcons

k78fY.jpgivM4G.jpg

Redskins @ Giants

KKC6aBR.jpg5uWsH.jpg

Dolphins @ Patriots

piDGNmj.jpg?1TDqKm.jpg

Raiders @ Chiefs

P1XlAWZ.jpgvfktl.jpg

Do the Chargers still wear the powder blues? If they do, I wouldn't be surprised to see them used this Sunday night.

They did and the sweat panels were horrible. They looked like quilts with completely different shades of blue patches.

The Eagles black uniform needs to die.

87Redskins.png

I'm guessing the Panthers will go all black this week. Their only other chance is next week vs Cleveland and I doubt they would wait til the last home game. And based on last what they did at the end of last season, I would think the Dolphins would finally wear the aqua pants in New England.

I really hope the Bengals wear black pants. We haven't seen that uniform match-up since 2010.

why the hell did the Titans wear white? Did they expect it to be hot in December?

This has been discussed many times on this thread. Their clueless owner hates their light blue home jersey color so he chose to wear white at home all season, which is a joke. They are going back to navy jerseys next season.

why the hell did the Titans wear white? Did they expect it to be hot in December?

This has been discussed many times on this thread. Their clueless owner hates their light blue home jersey color so he chose to wear white at home all season, which is a joke. They are going back to navy jerseys next season.

I thought the memo was that it was for this season.

I thought the Eagles weren't allowed to wear their black uniforms again because they wore them twice already? Apparently Preaseason counts.

Maybe they got an exemption because of the snafu with their green jerseys not being available until the middle of the year?

As far as I know, preseason doesn't count. If that is the case though, and if they did get an exemption, that would mean they could still wear black jerseys once more.

One thing I want to know - how can Nike not produce enough regular midnight green jerseys before the deadline and they can produce enough black pants?

I thought the Eagles weren't allowed to wear their black uniforms again because they wore them twice already? Apparently Preaseason counts.

Maybe they got an exemption because of the snafu with their green jerseys not being available until the middle of the year?

As far as I know, preseason doesn't count. If that is the case though, and if they did get an exemption, that would mean they could still wear black jerseys once more.

One thing I want to know - how can Nike not produce enough regular midnight green jerseys before the deadline and they can produce enough black pants?

Because black is common and easy and already in their system.

Go A's!

Archived