2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.
Preseason Week 2 (Part 1)
Jaguars @ Bears
liDDGUC.jpgOmpRxd1.jpg
Eagles @ Patriots
Y9FRtI6.jpgzpqpZ.jpg
Titans @ Saints
CiY0o.jpgM2YmX.jpg
Lions @ Raiders
31Ffm.jpglVo3V.jpg
Chargers @ Seahawks
Oyp5KxV.jpgrP4HQ.jpg

Pats are wearing white tonight?

PATS, BRUINS, CELTICS

Pats in white, Eagles in black tonight and into the season (in lieu of green). This is due to the switching of jerseys to Nike Elite 51 and the custom midnight green color taking time to produce, per Eagles' beat reporter Zach Berman (@ZBerm on twitter).

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Eagles in black tonight and into the season (in lieu of green). This is due to the switching of jerseys to Nike Elite 51 and the custom midnight green color taking time to produce,

Looking at Philly's schedule, here is likely how it will break down then for their jersey choices in 2014 (and they can use the black alts and stay within NFL rules in doing so):

Last 2 games of preseason-

STEELERS (white)

JETS (white)

Regular season-

JAGS (white)

at Colts (white)

WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM (white)

at 49ers (white)

RAMS (white)

GIANTS (black; possibly with their new black pants in prime time)

at Cardinals (white)

at Texans (white)

PANTHERS (black; another prime time game)

at Packers (white)

TITANS (green; if they indeed are having to wait until midseason for the midnight greens to be concocted, they could go all the way until this November 23 ballgame and thusly, it makes sense this is the time-table)

at Cowboys (white; because its on T-giving and the 'Boys will likely sport the dark unis)

SEAHAWKS (green)

COWBOYS (green)

at Washington Football Team (white)

at Giants (white)

It all works out if it indeed plays out this way. The big question then becomes do the rumored black pants, ever get paired with the white jersey. I'll say they do at some point. Hey, if you got em' why not use em'? Its why its a skosh odd when teams like the Panthers are only 'allowed' to use their black pants once or twice a year and NEVER with the white jersey.

Eagles in black tonight and into the season (in lieu of green). This is due to the switching of jerseys to Nike Elite 51 and the custom midnight green color taking time to produce,

Looking at Philly's schedule, here is likely how it will break down then for their jersey choices in 2014 (and they can use the black alts and stay within NFL rules in doing so):

Last 2 games of preseason-

STEELERS (white)

JETS (white)

Regular season-

JAGS (white)

at Colts (white)

WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM (white)

at 49ers (white)

RAMS (white)

GIANTS (black; possibly with their new black pants in prime time)

at Cardinals (white)

at Texans (white)

PANTHERS (black; another prime time game)

at Packers (white)

TITANS (green; if they indeed are having to wait until midseason for the midnight greens to be concocted, they could go all the way until this November 23 ballgame and thusly, it makes sense this is the time-table)

at Cowboys (white; because its on T-giving and the 'Boys will likely sport the dark unis)

SEAHAWKS (green)

COWBOYS (green)

at Washington Football Team (white)

at Giants (white)

It all works out if it indeed plays out this way. The big question then becomes do the rumored black pants, ever get paired with the white jersey. I'll say they do at some point. Hey, if you got em' why not use em'? Its why its a skosh odd when teams like the Panthers are only 'allowed' to use their black pants once or twice a year and NEVER with the white jersey.

Ew, the Eagles have black pants now? I can't imagine that looking good with any of their jerseys. They might look tolerable with the white ones, but still.

I thought there was a rule for team not to wear alts for prime time games. Or is it just a suggestion by the league?

Pretty sure the rule you're eluding to is something like they can't wear the alts in the second half of the season in prime time.

Otherwise we'd never get San Diego in prime time wearing the powder blues.

I thought there was a rule for team not to wear alts for prime time games. Or is it just a suggestion by the league?

Pretty sure the rule you're eluding to is something like they can't wear the alts in the second half of the season in prime time.

I think it's a myth. Otherwise, the Ravens would not have worn their alternate all-black uniforms vs. the Steelers on Thanksgiving last season.

I think it's a myth. Otherwise, the Ravens would not have worn their alternate all-black uniforms vs. the Steelers on Thanksgiving last season.

Sorry. Showing my age.

It was all the way back in the summer of 2011 that such rules were being 'proposed.'

Since then? Hmmmm.

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 3 (Part 1)

Steelers @ Eagles

br8Ls.jpgW6BO6mg.jpg

Jaguars @ Lions

2dKbhCa.jpgG4GYw.jpg

Panthers @ Patriots

Nom5Z.jpgzpqpZ.jpg

Giants @ Jets

yM6TN.jpg5Py3T.jpg

Raiders @ Packers

P1XlAWZ.jpg8t5KUmJ.jpg

Archived