2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

Packers-Colts is by far the best looking game. Packers-Patriots actually looks really good even though I don't care too much for the Pats road uniforms. The Packers home uniforms being so good and the color balance between those two makes it a pretty good looking game.

There's going to be way too much navy if it's Seahawks-Patriots. In the good-looking-game-that-won't-happen category: Seahawks in gray pants against the Colts. But there's probably less than a 1% chance the Seahawks wear gray pants if they make it.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^That matchup may actually happen, but I'd hope the Pats would have a grey end zone.

If any teams getting a grey endzone, it's the Seahawks. The NFL missed a golden opportunity last year by not having the Seahawks endzone be grey, especially with two navy teams in last years SB.

But we all the NFL has no clue when it comes to "golden opportunities". Just look at Super Bowl 50 for an example. And look at last year's field. And every SB logo since XLIV. And the gradient helmets. The NFL has gotten worse on fields and logos and uniforms since about 2009. No buts about it.

yeah nothing is official. they'll say something about it this week most likely.

They did for last year's Super Bowl... I hope they go white/blue (yes, technically white at home) because that's what they did in Arizona earlier this year. And won 35-6.

So...

I always have LOVED the Patriots uniforms much more than most people do. I think I really liked the way they popped off my TV on NFL Fever 2002 (Xbox) and never looked back.

But...dang...ALL OF A SUDDEN TODAY the red facemasks starting to bother the crap out of me.

I'm beginning to question what is up and what is down...

So...

I always have LOVED the Patriots uniforms much more than most people do. I think I really liked the way they popped off my TV on NFL Fever 2002 (Xbox) and never looked back.

But...dang...ALL OF A SUDDEN TODAY the red facemasks starting to bother the crap out of me.

I hate them! LOL

Those side panels of blue going down the jersey, the red face masks, the boring home blue jerseys, gray pants, boring helmet, blah blah blah. Awful uni, IMO.

Only time (I can recall) that Seattle wore all blue not at home was at Super Bowl XL, and well all know what happened there.

I see them wearing blue with white/grey pants.

The last two neutral site games the Seahawks have played in, they wore all grey vs Bills (Toronto), and white with blue pants in last years Super Bowl.

Can the Seahawks wear the wolf grey for the Super Bowl?

I don't think an NFL team can wear an alternate jersey in the playoffs.

Has a team ever done it before?

Archived