2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

For all the criticism the Bengals deserve and get, I think they pull off monochrome better than any other team, WHEN they wear orange socks. I'm going to say this then duck: the white panels actually work with this look, by breaking up the black.

bengals.jpg

When they don't, well...you get this...

Chicago+Bears+v+Cincinnati+Bengals+dLv8G

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, Seattle, 2006 called and it wants it's monochromatic uni back!! You are not a high school team that still wears monochromatic uni's.

No, they are a football team that wears dark jerseys and dark pants. Which is very common in football today, has been for decades now and will continue to be for years to come.

Monochrome dark uniforms have been common for decades?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Well, Seattle, 2006 called and it wants it's monochromatic uni back!! You are not a high school team that still wears monochromatic uni's.

No, they are a football team that wears dark jerseys and dark pants. Which is very common in football today, has been for decades now and will continue to be for years to come.

Monochrome dark uniforms have been common for decades?

Maybe 1 decade. But certainly not decades.

OK.........What other NFL team wears the same color dark jerseys and pants at home ALL THE TIME ?????? Answer.......NONE..................................................

Texans, Jets, Bengals, Rams, Saints, Browns, Panthers, Cardinals, Jaguars, and Chiefs have all done it in the last few years. Rams, Saints, Jaguars, and Cardinals have worn dark monochrome on a fairly regular basis.

But NOT ALL THE TIME..............................................................

The fact that they're in monochrome is not the most glaring flaw with Seattle's uniforms, and they've done it long enough now that they can get away with it. It's their schtick at this point.

A schtick that's 0-2 in the Super Bowl ;) Combos have been mothballed for less.

For all the criticism the Bengals deserve and get, I think they pull off monochrome better than any other team, WHEN they wear orange socks. I'm going to say this then duck: the white panels actually work with this look, by breaking up the black.

bengals.jpg

When they don't, well...you get this...

Chicago+Bears+v+Cincinnati+Bengals+dLv8G

You must be joking. Everytime I watch the Bengals wear the all black outfits I have to turn the other way otherwise I would get blind.

Do us a favor Bengals, wear your white pants more often with your black jerseys or your orange alts. If you need to wear black pants wear them with the white jerseys for away games.

Archived