2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

If so...Hooray! Glad they're still using these. The team's past history with throwbacks was always a once- or twice-used look, and never beyond the anniversary season.

Love the 80th uniforms, shame they can't use the leather helmets though.

Why don't they use the black facemask and put it on the regular helmet when they wear the throwbacks? The regular helmet didn't match with the throwbacks!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't they use the black facemask and put it on the regular helmet when they wear the throwbacks? The regular helmet didn't match with the throwbacks!

That wouldn't do much improvement, the burgundy on the helmet is totally different from the claret-like burgundy of their throwback jersey w/ the older logo patch on the upper part of the sleeves.

Those throwbacks were so classy-looking with those simulated leather helmets for their 80th ... The NFL really needs to relent on this new 1-helmet rule, it's utterly ridiculous.

I know I'll probably get crap for this but there is no excuse for Nike to not have the midnight green jerseys yet.

There's no excuse not to have gone back to kelly green. The midnight green is ugly.

I agree with this too. It is so dated.

Who says the Bills are wearing all white versus the Bears this Sunday?

Would love to see us in the Blue pants.

Where'd the info come from??

The Bills Equipment twitter. All white on Sunday.

Well that sucks!

Especially since da Bears will be in white pants too .... The blue pants would have been a much better contrast.

We've never won in Chicago since the merger.

Do you have the Twitter link that you can post Jeff?

I'm a follower of 'Bills Equipment' on Twitter and didn't see that Tweet, but then again I don't use Twitter that much nor am I really that educated on how to use Twitter, and I only follow 11 including them. It's not showing up on mine, so I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers ...

Looks like midnight green for week 6

Doesn't say that at all. Just says the Birds will be in white jerseys (which I already told you they would be a few weeks ago) for the first 5.

Game 6 is the prime-time game against the G-men. Which could be the unveiling of the black pants with the black alts. Game 6 will have "dark" jerseys at home for the Eagles for the first time in 2014. Which is about the way it usually is for them in any other year.

Just a question whether it will be the green or black jerseys for the Giants game.

I'm so sick of that all navy Seahawk uniform.

Believe me, you're NOT the only one .... by far.

I HATE colored monochrome uniforms, even worse when the helmet color is the same like Seattle's.

As a Bills fan 2002-2010 was torture for the majority for us.

I could tolerate the Seahawks if they would at least resort to wearing white or wolf gray pants at home and whenever they wear their navy jerseys.

I'm so sick of that all navy Seahawk uniform.

I hate how the Rams and Seahawks both have navy primary uniforms from head to toe, when they're in the same division.

At least the Seahawks look good (IMO). The Rams look like crap, they need to go back to the gold pants. That was a beautiful combination. Oh, and lose those stupid collars, too.

Archived