Your favorite MLB uni match up (2014 edition)

Watching the highlights last night, I got my inspiration for this thread. The Orioles in orange on the road against the Mariners in their home whites under the natural afternoon sunlight. My favorite match up so far:

Baltimore+Orioles+v+Seattle+Mariners+xxO

Baltimore+Orioles+v+Seattle+Mariners+yGE

Baltimore+Orioles+v+Seattle+Mariners+Ie8

(Honorable mention as always to any form of A's vs Blue Jays, as long as the green alts aren't involved)

90758391980.gif

This matchup the other day was perfection, especially with that bright sun.

Tim+Hudson+San+Francisco+Giants+v+Philadcole-hamels-mlb-san-francisco-giants-phi

If the Giants had their previous and vastly better road uniforms, then if say yeah. But not with these.

-6bf94fa31ea7bd81.jpg

If the Cubs made those their everyday road uniform, they'd be included in just about every post. Update the sleeve patch and put the NOB on there and you'd have perfection.

Giants - the previous uniform was indeed superior, however the head spoon isn't as bad as I originally thought it was going to be. Totally unnecessary and a fix for something that wasn't broke, but not too bad.

Cubs - the one with the red underline would be fantastic as well.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It really bugs me that they don't use the HUGE numbers when they wear those throwbacks.

But yeah - the current numbers look childish - block (not MLB block though) would look better on the sleeves and back.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If we aren't including throwback games, the best possible 2014 MLB matchup is Yankee homes vs Dodger grays.

But this is the best matchup that's actually happened this year.

eric-campbell-brian-mccann-mike-estabroo

Except for the fact that they were wearing those stupid hats.

agreed

If we aren't including throwback games, the best possible 2014 MLB matchup is Yankee homes vs Dodger grays.

But this is the best matchup that's actually happened this year.

eric-campbell-brian-mccann-mike-estabroo

Except for the fact that they were wearing those stupid hats.

agreed

I actually think the Mets orange bill hats look great with that jersey. If they made them their road hats I'd be fine with it.

Astros vs. Red Sox looked pretty sharp IMO:

960x540.jpg

Of course I love the Phillies throwbacks, but I never saw this one. That is purrrty. Two high-cuffed players in the picture make it pop even more.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived