Toronto Raptors Gold and Black.

Sidney

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with mbannon92, I like A as well.

imgur, Flickr, and ImageShack are 3 other uploading sites that I know of. I'm sure there are more that I'm missing.

Thank you, does it respect the colors? I mean with photobucket my colors are darker than what I've used on my software :(

hNa1bgX.png

My only qualm, and this is from me being a dino-nut, is that I find it odd that the logo featuring the raptor doesn't actually feature their distinctive claws. This could technically be any carnivorous dinosaur and not necessarily a raptor. The package as a whole is great but it's just a nerdy concern of mine.

GR30a5H.png

Any way you can get a number on the front of the purple jersey?

This latest set is genius.

Thinks mate, you think I was about to put it on the top left, I was wondering if it wasn't too much. I'll put it.

hNa1bgX.png

Thinks mate, you think I was about to put it on the top left, I was wondering if it wasn't too much. I'll put it.

You could do this if you lowered and slightly shrunk the logo.

rATMcmK.png

Everything you've done has been completely amazing. I actually like the black/gold better than the red/purple, but your design still looks good with any scheme. Fantastic job!

Thank you mate ;)

You could do this if you lowered and slightly shrunk the logo.

Ok I'll do this :)

hNa1bgX.png

I like the whole idea behind this, but I'd try out a Black, Gold and Red colour scheme. The team has hinted at that, and it would allow the raptor to stay as our mascot. Could we see that with Red as the main colour?

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

I like the whole idea behind this, but I'd try out a Black, Gold and Red colour scheme. The team has hinted at that, and it would allow the raptor to stay as our mascot. Could we see that with Red as the main colour?

Thx, Ok I'll do this ;)

hNa1bgX.png

Redraptors_zps9ae939ea.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

Archived