Toronto Raptors Gold and Black.

Sidney

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the whole idea behind this, but I'd try out a Black, Gold and Red colour scheme. The team has hinted at that, and it would allow the raptor to stay as our mascot. Could we see that with Red as the main colour?

Redraptors_zps9ae939ea.jpg

This logo is really intriguing. Honestly, I like it a lot. Were you going to make uniforms off of it?

The throwback presentation.

amir-john_zpse95723c9.jpg

I like the whole idea behind this, but I'd try out a Black, Gold and Red colour scheme. The team has hinted at that, and it would allow the raptor to stay as our mascot. Could we see that with Red as the main colour?

This logo is really intriguing. Honestly, I like it a lot. Were you going to make uniforms off of it?

Yeah I'll create a special kit for it, I don't know yet which one but I will.

hNa1bgX.png

Great work on this! Very well done. The only thing I can think of is maybe making the basketball a different color (maybe a normal basketball color), because a the claws really blend into it.

But this logo is great and I would wear it proudly!

I love it man! Great work here Sidney, loving the magazine style jersey template too.

Thanks mate :)

Great work on this! Very well done. The only thing I can think of is maybe making the basketball a different color (maybe a normal basketball color), because a the claws really blend into it.

thanks, Ok I'll change the color of the ball ;)

hNa1bgX.png

The throwback presentation.

amir-john_zpse95723c9.jpg

Yeah I'll create a special kit for it, I don't know yet which one but I will.
Love the font and color design along with the pinstripes.
shado_logo.gif

orangeball_zpsca382429.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

I like the primary logo but raptors are known more for tearing things up with their really big hind claws on their back feet so the fact that the raptor in the logo is tearing up the basketball with his front claws isn't too realistic. Also I wouldn't think the NBA or Canadian citizens would like their logo and national symbol all torn up and destroyed.

I like the primary logo but raptors are known more for tearing things up with their really big hind claws on their back feet so the fact that the raptor in the logo is tearing up the basketball with his front claws isn't too realistic. Also I wouldn't think the NBA or Canadian citizens would like their logo and national symbol all torn up and destroyed.

Hi, Did you take a look of their current logo? Their logo isn't "realistic" because the raptor is dribbling the ball with his hand! How I was supposed to do it?? jump on the ball? You're the only one to who talked about "destruction". Did you just created your account to post these kinds of things in this topic????

hNa1bgX.png

Whoa man, chill out, it's just constructive criticism. I'm not bashing you or your designs I'm just giving my feedback on how they could be improved. And I will stand by my comment that scratch marks running through both the NBA logo and the maple leaf symbol are symbolic of destruction of those emblems. I think any reasonable person would agree with me.

Hi, Did you take a look of their current logo? Their logo isn't "realistic" because the raptor is dribbling the ball with his hand! How I was supposed to do it?? jump on the ball? You're the only one to who talked about "destruction". Did you just created your account to post these kinds of things in this topic????

Sorry, I'm still new to this site, I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. Anyway, above are the quotes I was responding to and here is my response:

Whoa man, chill out, it's just constructive criticism. I'm not bashing you or your designs I'm just giving my feedback on how they could be improved. And I will stand by my comment that scratch marks running through both the NBA logo and the maple leaf symbol are symbolic of destruction of those emblems. I think any reasonable person would agree with me.

Also I think the raptor and the maple leaves on either side should be different colors. If they are the same color they almost look like they are supposed to be part of the same object and that clutters up the logo.

The leaves on either side of the raptor almost look like the bottoms of feet since they are the same color as the raptor. Also they add too much visual weight to the top of the logo and make it look too clunky.

The scratch mark on the NBA logo was just for the presentation, a leaf+ claws = Destruction? OMG, then every sport logo prone racism ( Blackhawks, Redskins) hunting (Bears,wolves) Religion ( Angels, Devils) wars ( Spartans, battalion) Come on, Do you really think that people are thinking about destruction with my secondary logo?

hNa1bgX.png

The scratch mark on the NBA logo was just for the presentation, a leaf+ claws = Destruction? OMG, then every sport logo prone racism ( Blackhawks, Redskins) hunting (Bears,wolves) Religion ( Angels, Devils) wars ( Spartans, battalion) Come on, Do you really think that people are thinking about destruction with my secondary logo?

Just to be clear with your secondary logo, there are no claws on the leaf; there are however claw marks. The leaf looks like it was torn to shreds and obviously that means the leaf has been destroyed.

Archived