Nike VS. Series

mattwillcox

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people exaggerate when they say things like "this the best ____ uniform concept I've ever seen." That being said, with Alabama being naturally untouchable and all, this the best concept for them that I've seen yet.

Midway.png

lets see some more!

Notre Dame vs Northwestern

?

How about ND vs. Michagan, MSU, SCU, Navy, Army

How about not Notre Dame, since they're an Under Armour school (as well as Northwestern and Navy)...also SCU?

i saying teams that are rivals with ND and i meant USC woops.

lets see some more!

?

How about not Notre Dame, since they're an Under Armour school (as well as Northwestern and Navy)...also SCU?

Yeah, that comment was more for thisguyphelps. He probably said Northwestern because we're playing them this year and they're UA.

And I knew you meant USC, just giving you a hard time! I kinda like it...it would probably piss off the Trojan fans!

lets see some more!

?

Yeah, that comment was more for thisguyphelps. He probably said Northwestern because we're playing them this year and they're UA.

And I knew you meant USC, just giving you a hard time! I kinda like it...it would probably piss off the Trojan fans!

Yeah GO ND!

lets see some more!

?

Yeah GO ND!

just spitting out ideas

qqsnye7igxo8ec46p6i8.gif8w1hgru5dzdypj7inln83daen.giffh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.giffie6s5apghfbj7vtla8v.gif

I love all the concepts, but I only like the Alabama one. The only reason is there is no white in the Jersey. It's all Crimson and Gray, or slate whatever. Don't get me wrong, I've been saying for years gray should be added to the uni's, but there needs to be white trim or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived