Concept Logo For My Daughters High School (Another Update)

hugevolsfan

Thanks for all the comments I think I may be finished does anyone else think I need to reduce the gray outline.

I am doing wordmarks & numbers (eventually). I will release a full package on a complete identity soon if no more updates needed let me know.

Ok here is an update which is my favorite by far I think it takes away any sleepy or whatever look away.

C & C!

AndersonCountyHighSchoolLogo2_zpsf955399

GREAT progress! The M on the forehead is noticeable but doesn't look forced. The eyes look determined and fierce. Horns look proportionate. I do agree that a thinner outline would help. Great job though, I'm sure your daughter's school would love to have this as the logo.

This has come a long way since you started. The eyes and brow are much improved. For the word mark, it's a good start but you could manually rework the spacing between some letters. Even if the letters are technically the same distance apart, when you have serifs, it can throw off the appearance. Right now the E and R, and C and K seem very close because the E and C have no right side horizontal serif. Other than that, nice updates.

Thanks Jaha I have already fixed those things on the letters this was a real rough draft I had shown here. I am probably going to release the full package sometime this week.

Thanks for everyone's help on making this logo really top notch however I am not sure the school is looking to or has the money to change all of the branding they already have but we will see.

Archived