"United States" Basketball-A Change of Thought

rtrich11

Over the years I've thought that the USA basketball Olympic uniforms have been ok, not great. The problem to me is trying to make U S A look interesting on the front. "

I'll give you a look back at the last few Olympic jerseys. In 2012 they tried to address that, but it's a bit "wedgy" for me. I put my idea at the end, asking why couldn't it say "United States?" Maybe my attempts aren't the answer, but should open up some thoughts on the subject.

images-2004.jpegimages2008.jpegimages2012.jpeg

USA-basketball-richards.jpg

I'd suggest going the way of the old Ohio State or Tennessee Volunteers and having United over the number and States underneath. With the name just sitting there it doesn't look inspiring right now. May need to arch it slightly to give a better presentation.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'd suggest going the way of the old Ohio State or Tennessee Volunteers and having United over the number and States underneath. With the name just sitting there it doesn't look inspiring right now. May need to arch it slightly to give a better presentation.

Everything right here. I've also wanted the uniforms to say "United States" for a long time, but this^ is the way to go about it.

I just feel like United States on the jersey is too much.

They've always been known as "TEAM USA" because it rolls of the tounge better.

I don't think I've ever called it Team United States, or United States.

USA is a good moniker because everyone knows what it is. And it can look good on a jersey just by alternating the shapes and height and space

I'd rather see you tinker around with this jersey ---> images2012.jpeg

And instead make the Blue a little brighter, and tried and stars on the sides of the jerseys or anything really.

Archived