Can-Am Baseball Confederacy (Hand-Drawn Concepts) [12/40]

AdRice97

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I'd like to apologize for not posting for a bit but I was out of town and then some things came up.

I'm back with the New Mexico Flames, the last team in the Four Corners Division. I had some trouble with the primary logo so I put two options on the page for you guys to judge. Let me know what you think and I'll post updates for these last few teams before I move on.

CdB3bXq.jpg

This concept is a big step in the right direction! The color scheme is consistent throughout all the jerseys. I really like the piping and I certainly wasn't expecting red and turquoise for a team called the New Mexico Flames. The color scheme was a nice surprise. Maybe the number font could use some work but otherwise, great concept!

So I'm back with some major updates for teams throughout the entire league. I've included the before and after look so you guys can see what exact changes have been made. I'll takes comments on these for a day or so before moving onto the next division. Thanks for being patient with the updates.

0ELRSaC.jpg3FqVBDF.jpgXz4GHVF.jpgh98HAaZ.jpgwepNrv5.jpgyJswvDQ.jpgYPdoYxs.jpgMHfWTWg.jpg

Archived