2014 Team USA Basketball Uniforms

cajunaggie08

:censored:ty player, :censored:ty beard, :censored:ty uniform.......nice pattern here

Ummm. I don't feel any of that is true lol. Top 3 shooting guard in the league, top beard in the league and :censored:ty uniform. You were only 1/3 correct. You may not like him (or his beard for some reason) but you've got to respect game. If you honestly believe he's a bad player, you should stick to analyzing uniforms.

:censored:ty player, :censored:ty beard, :censored:ty uniform.......nice pattern here

Ummm. I don't feel any of that is true lol. Top 3 shooting guard in the league, top beard in the league and :censored:ty uniform. You were only 1/3 correct. You may not like him (or his beard for some reason) but you've got to respect game. If you honestly believe he's a bad player, you should stick to analyzing uniforms.

Harden looks like a troll, c'mon dude.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Well, i often visit the basketball forum and Message Board at "Insidehoops" and 90% of posters there hate him and think he sucks big time.......just search his name and insidehoops.........

Well, i often visit the basketball forum and Message Board at "Insidehoops" and 90% of posters there hate him and think he sucks big time.......just search his name and insidehoops.........
The only thing bad about his game is his defense which is truely awful.

I hate that "USA" is pointing down. Basketball it about going up, whether it be the tipoff or a dunk, not going down.

Well you can also say that the Wordmark is in a V-Shape. V as in Victory. Overall I like the uniforms. Not perfect, but a nice color balance.

That's a forum full of trolls.

James Harden is an great offensive player but relies drawing fouls too much. Referees don't handout fouls in the playoffs, where he didn't have a good showing. Since he was traded to the rockets has made zero attempt to play defense. To say he socks is just flat out wrong. Lillard and Irving don't play a lick of defense and both are inefficient scorers do they suck too?

Back to the topic the uniforms are okay to me that's it.

Archived