8-4 Chargers

7-4 Chiefs

7-5 Ravens

7-5 Steelers

7-5 Browns

7-5 Bills

6-5 Dolphins

6-6 Texans

A good football team won't be in the playoffs in the AFC this year. Meanwhile, the NFC South...

A few good teams won't be in the playoffs.

But really how good are the 6 and 7 win teams? There may be a team or two that finish with 10 wins and don't make the playoffs. 10 is not the magic number anymore.

The Dolphins play the Jets tonight so they'll probably be 7-5. That means the Chiefs, Ravens, Steelers, Bills, Browns, and Dolphins will be 7-5. Six teams are 7-5. To varying degrees I'd say all of those teams are good football teams and maybe one of them will make the playoffs.

I can't remember a season where so many teams in one conference all had good records this late in the year. I kinda feel bad for the Bills and Browns - first time they're good in forever and they probably still won't make the playoffs.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the AFC right now:

9-3 Patriots

8-3 Broncos

8-3-1 Bengals

8-4 Colts

8-4 Chargers

7-4 Chiefs

7-5 Ravens

7-5 Steelers

7-5 Browns

7-5 Bills

6-5 Dolphins

6-6 Texans

A good football team won't be in the playoffs in the AFC this year. Meanwhile, the NFC South...

But really how good are the 6 and 7 win teams? There may be a team or two that finish with 10 wins and don't make the playoffs. 10 is not the magic number anymore.

The Dolphins play the Jets tonight so they'll probably be 7-5. That means the Chiefs, Ravens, Steelers, Bills, Browns, and Dolphins will be 7-5. Six teams are 7-5. To varying degrees I'd say all of those teams are good football teams and maybe one of them will make the playoffs.

I can't remember a season where so many teams in one conference all had good records this late in the year. I kinda feel bad for the Bills and Browns - first time they're good in forever and they probably still won't make the playoffs.

I can. It was last year. Remember when we were closing in on the end of the season, and I know you remember the Steelers damn near back-dooring their way in? The AFC story is the same as last year before the Dolphins, Bills, Chiefs, and even the Jets all fell off one by one.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Here's the AFC right now:

9-3 Patriots

8-3 Broncos

8-3-1 Bengals

8-4 Colts

8-4 Chargers

7-4 Chiefs

7-5 Ravens

7-5 Steelers

7-5 Browns

7-5 Bills

6-5 Dolphins

6-6 Texans

I can. It was last year. Remember when we were closing in on the end of the season, and I know you remember the Steelers damn near back-dooring their way in? The AFC story is the same as last year before the Dolphins, Bills, Chiefs, and even the Jets all fell off one by one.

Maybe that's how it'll shake out again, but I remember more 8-8's than actual good teams. Last year's Jets might be the worst 8-8 team in NFL history. This year all of those teams feel like legitimate playoff participants. It's very possible an 11-5 and a couple 10-6 teams miss the playoffs.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I sincerely hope that the Redskins ditch RG3 only to draft Jameis Winston. Please let this happen.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Jets looked like a D-2 school out there, unable to pass and running the option and once the Dolphins figured out how to stop it the game turned.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I apologize for those who are, for some reason, exposing themselves to the Bears for a second consecutive Thursday.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived