2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People will see the Bengals-Steelers score and think it was a blowout. Wasn't the case. The Bengals were leading in the fourth quarter before an Andy Dalton fumble and the team fell apart. 25 unanswered points to Pittsburgh after that, but more than 3 quarters of the game were in Bengals' control.

I hate sports. Sports are never fun.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Rooting for your team's defensive secondary against Peyton Manning is really frustrating. The Broncos are going to get the benefit of the doubt on all defensive stops, so what should be drive-enders are instead opportunities to spot the Broncos 15 yards or more.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

People will see the Bengals-Steelers score and think it was a blowout. Wasn't the case. The Bengals were leading in the fourth quarter before an Andy Dalton fumble and the team fell apart. 25 unanswered points to Pittsburgh after that, but more than 3 quarters of the game were in Bengals' control.

I hate sports. Sports are never fun.

You should start a blog called 'Sports hate me', cause I'm right there with ya. Ugh.

The referees feel the need to again be the stars in the national game. Unfortunatley it is as much for missed calls. A lineman 25 yards dowon field? How is that missed?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The referees feel the need to again be the stars in the national game. Unfortunatley it is as much for missed calls. A lineman 25 yards dowon field? How is that missed?

I'm rooting for the Seahawks, but I hear you. Too many yellow flags.

Also, once again, the Eagles helmets look black. They didn't used to. I used to really like the black look for the Eagles, but now it looks pretty blah.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm rooting for the Seahawks, but I hear you. Too many yellow flags.

Also, once again, the Eagles helmets look black. They didn't used to. I used to really like the black look for the Eagles, but now it looks pretty blah.

I think their helmets look normal. It's just a dark color and it's night and the stadium lights don't do it many favors. I do see the Jaguars-esqe effect you're talking about but I don't think anything is new - it's just the way the metallic paint is.

I lfell in love with the seahawks during the superbosl (as much love as you can have for a team that you see exacly 1ce or 2ce a year and who you can only name 3 players of) and man I still like them. If it was any team other than the Eagles, I'd be wanting them to win and win the SB again. I love the way they play.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

These referees are pretty inconsistent in how close they're calling PI. The Seahawks D is dominating, but eagles aren't getting any breaks either.

The Bills storm back from 24-3 to make it 24-17. And this is why the NFL shouldn't gift bull :censored: PI penalties to the Broncos early in games.

Rooting for your team's defensive secondary against Peyton Manning is really frustrating. The Broncos are going to get the benefit of the doubt on all defensive stops, so what should be drive-enders are instead opportunities to spot the Broncos 15 yards or more.

I didn't watch the game, and hear certain other fans complain about the same thing, but the penalty numbers for the season don't tell a similar story. Denver is the fourth most penalized team in the league and benefit from the second fewest penalties (to only Seattle). Like I said, I didn't watch the game. I did see about a curious fist bump, though.

udk5yuxnvcjx977a1c1n.gif

Wonder what that's all about.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived