2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

77 total yards for Arizona, the fewest single-game amount by one team in the history of the NFL Playoffs.

How the hell did this team finish 11-5 again? One of the most fraudulent teams in league history to have won that many games in the regular season.

Man, the Seahawks are just gonna waltz casually right on into the NFC Championship game, aren't they?

Not if the Panthers have anything to say about it.
CAR has played SEA each of the last three seasons all AT HOME and is 0-3. While they lost by under 5 points in each game (4,5,4), they still lost each game.

How the hell did this team finish 11-5? One of the most fraudulent teams in league history to have won that many games in the regular season.

They had a quarterback and running game for the first ten.

The Carolina Panthers play when they want to play.

Historicaly, under Rivera/Newton, other than last October/November, they never play well unless it's December. But once it hits December, the light goes on and they give a crap. Where was THIS team against the Steelers/Eagles?

Seriously, they oughta thank the Rams for knocking out Stanton.

Yeah, hard to call this team a fraud. Not many NFL teams qualify for the playoffs with three different starting QB's (well, if Logan Thomas started Week 17, four starting QB's) throughout the season. That's how much of a cushion they had made for themselves earlier in the season.

Don't think any other QB makes the Cardinals any better. Especially once their RB's started going down as well. Just a very unfortunate way to end the year. Making the playoffs with what was left of their roster was a minor miracle itself.

Personally, I think for a playoff team to be a fraud, you have to be a team that can't beat good teams, but can mainly beat bad teams.

Arizona beat plenty of teams with decent records (Chargers, Eagles, 49ers, Chiefs, Lions).

If the Colts lose to Cincy tomorrow, I think Indy is more of a candidate for that distinction than Zona.

Wow, this is ridiculous. Just an absolutely atrocious offensive line tonight. It's the whole reason this game is lost. I don't understand how they could play so great for 5 straight weeks, then :censored: a brick in a home playoff game. Absolutely terrible.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

After all these years, Roethlisberger still tries to force it in the holes....

At least it's in public and not a bathroom with his other "offensive line" protecting him.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

At least it's in public and not a bathroom with his other "offensive line" protecting him.

knocked it out of the park.

There are 4 year old kids in Pittsburgh who have never seen a Steelers playoff win. I feel bad for them.

PvO6ZWJ.png

knocked it out of the park.

There are 4 year old kids in Pittsburgh who have never seen a Steelers playoff win. I feel bad for them.

Where was this when Jameis Winston sucked on Wednesday? Haters gonna hate I guess.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived