2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In what world is that not funny? The colts should do the same thing.

Also, next time someone gets banned, the announcement should be that "The CCSLC and So and So have mutually decided to part ways".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So Tom Brady's official verified Facebook page posted this today with the caption "Six Days":

10922717_848048305236321_770437517193694

You know what? I've officially gone from "It's nice to have even got here" and "I don't care if we win or lose" back to my time old stance. :censored: Tom Brady. :censored: the Patriots. :censored: it. I can't wait for a Colts helmet to torpedo that cake eater in the knee on Sunday. Let's go!

So much hate, I love it! I'm definitely going to have to watch the game now. Hopefully Tom can lead the Patriots back to the Super Bowl and win, since they wouldn't have to face Eli Manning and the Giants. :)

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

So Tom Brady's official verified Facebook page posted this today with the caption "Six Days":

10922717_848048305236321_770437517193694

You know what? I've officially gone from "It's nice to have even got here" and "I don't care if we win or lose" back to my time old stance. :censored: Tom Brady. :censored: the Patriots. :censored: it. I can't wait for a Colts helmet to torpedo that cake eater in the knee on Sunday. Let's go!

Same here. :censored: Belichick and his Evil Empire!

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Great. If the colts win, they'll probably make that logo more prominent.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Screw you guys. I'm officially supporting the Empire.

That could be any non-Colts team.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

Screw you guys. I'm officially supporting the Empire.

That could be any non-Colts team.

That song can only represent the Patriots. Anything as cool as Star Wars should have no association with the poisonous hell-wretch that is the Packers.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Here is a crazy fact. Of the four teams left, it has been the longest time since the Patriots have won the Super Bowl. Indy, Green Bay, and Seattle have all won more recently.

I had not realized that...I love to tell people that the Red Sox, Bruins, and Celtics have done so more recently...most people are surprised.

POTD (Shared)

Peyton Manning will go down as the greatest stat-stuffing fraud ever.

Quite frankly, I think his legacy- which I said was dead after last year's SB- is officially burned to smithereens after this playoff disaster.

You can always count on him when it matters least. A true frontrunner who never did anything worth a damn in games that mattered.

Quite frankly, I think his legacy- which I said was dead after last year's SB- is officially burned to smithereens after this playoff disaster.

You can always count on him when it matters least. A true frontrunner who never did anything worth a damn in games that mattered.

Can you get a more productive hobby?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Peyton Manning is one of the five best regular season quarterbacks ever, his playoff failures are his only blemish and the only thing keeping him from being called the GOAT

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

And let me guess, Tom Brady is the best ever? The man that benefitted from a solid defense and a great coach. Ever since he became a QB, he has become pedestrian in the playoffs, including 2 mediocre performances on the biggest stage. The guy hasn't won anything in almost 10 years!! Peyton Manning is still a better QB.

And let me guess, Tom Brady is the best ever?

No, that's Joe Montana. Tom Brady is, however, the best quarterback of his generation. In my opinion, of course ;)

You've gone full troll.

PvO6ZWJ.png

He did more in games that mattered than Jim Kelly ever did.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived