2014 NFL Season Thread

Peyton Manning will go down as the greatest stat-stuffing fraud ever.

Quite frankly, I think his legacy- which I said was dead after last year's SB- is officially burned to smithereens after this playoff disaster.

You can always count on him when it matters least. A true frontrunner who never did anything worth a damn in games that mattered.

You've gone full Will Morris.

FYP

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked around the boards and didn't see anyone mention this. So I decided to share. :)

If you were watching football this past weekend, you probably saw this State Farm commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slfd7wM2j2A

The guy's name is Tom Wrigglesworth, he's a comedian from London and he looks so much like Aaron Rodgers, he fooled quite a bit of people in Green Bay: watch him meet some of the Packers and Aaron Rodgers.

Her suspicions raised by a libidinous burst that was heretofore, to say the very least, out of character, Olivia Munn takes her glasses off the nightstand and slowly reaches for the light.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Sounds like Trent Richardson has walked out on the Colts. What an embarrassing trade that turned out to be for all parties involved.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sounds like Trent Richardson has walked out on the Colts. What an embarrassing trade that turned out to be for all parties involved everyone but the Browns.

FYP. How sad to be outsmarted by the Browns.

Update on the Richardson thing, I guess he legitimately is at a hospital dealing w/ a personal emergency.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The forecast called for light rain, but it's currently super high winds and feels like monsoon conditions in downtown Seattle right now. Weather tends to swing a bit here, so it may lighten up by kickoff, but it's pretty messed up right now.

EDIT: And just like that, the sun is out!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Ladies and Gentleman, Marshawn Lynch's gold cleats:

lynch-cleats.jpg

The cleats are painted with 24 karat gold paint. Marshawn originally wanted to wear them in the Super Bowl, but decided on the NFC Championship instead. According to the NFL, he will be ejected if he wears them in the NFCCG.

So, the NFL does enforce it's dress code policy.

Archived