2014 NFL Season Thread

I'm just glad the Bills weren't awful. Keep not being awful, boys!

Bills played really well, I'll give them credit. Manuel and the run game broke the Bears back constantly. Corey Graham was out for revenge and played like a pro bowler. Missing a few starters on D didn't seem to affect Buffalo outside of that opening drive.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn lots and lots of red in Allas. Ridiculously easy first offensive drive for SF.

I noticed that as well. I thought is was a Niners home game. Sea of Red.
This is JerryWorld. If you're an opposing fan, you're not only welcomed, but encouraged to be there.

EDIT: This defense looks worse. Way worse.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Just put Michael Sam on the field already, Dallas. It'll be a helluva lot better for that piss-poor Cowboys defense.

If you're actually watching the game you'll see that our defensive line is actually playing well. Coverage? That's a whole different story.

Why does Romo continue to force throws? I don't understand why he can't check down and decides to throw blindly into triple coverage.

Right on cue. Lol. This is laughable at this point.

Why does Romo continue to force throws? I don't understand why he can't check down and decides to throw blindly into triple coverage.

Right on cue. Lol. This is laughable at this point.

This is a train wreck. The defense is god-awful and Romo is playing as good as the defense, which is to say; god-awful.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

As bad as things are going to for Dallas I can still see them getting back into this game. Which makes me nervous.

Don't worry. We'll still be playing zone on defense. We have a defense built to play man-to-man and make them zone, which we do poorly.

As bad as things are going to for Dallas I can still see them getting back into this game. Which makes me nervous.

Don't worry. We'll still be playing zone on defense. We have a defense built to play man-to-man and make them zone, which we do poorly.
Well after that TD you're probably right. Carlos Hyde is a beast.

Archived