TheSoundofThrowingPennies

2014 NFL Season Thread

I'm just glad the Bills weren't awful. Keep not being awful, boys!

Bills played really well, I'll give them credit. Manuel and the run game broke the Bears back constantly. Corey Graham was out for revenge and played like a pro bowler. Missing a few starters on D didn't seem to affect Buffalo outside of that opening drive.

Damn lots and lots of red in Allas. Ridiculously easy first offensive drive for SF.

I noticed that as well. I thought is was a Niners home game. Sea of Red.

Damn lots and lots of red in Allas. Ridiculously easy first offensive drive for SF.

I noticed that as well. I thought is was a Niners home game. Sea of Red.
This is JerryWorld. If you're an opposing fan, you're not only welcomed, but encouraged to be there.

EDIT: This defense looks worse. Way worse.

Dez Bryant got rocked.

And that was entirely Romo's fault. He had Williams for a TD. Chose poorly.

And that was entirely Romo's fault. He had Williams for a TD. Chose poorly.

That INT from Romo intended for Bryant was inexcusable. Never even saw Reid. At all.

Great start by the Niners but Dallas can still get back into this game. No lead seems safe today. 49ers have blown leads to Dallas before. Another DB goes down. The Cowboys are moving the ball on the 49ers.

Just put Michael Sam on the field already, Dallas. It'll be a helluva lot better for that piss-poor Cowboys defense.

Well, at least Dallas is terrible as well. The Eagles will have this division in another week.

Just put Michael Sam on the field already, Dallas. It'll be a helluva lot better for that piss-poor Cowboys defense.

If you're actually watching the game you'll see that our defensive line is actually playing well. Coverage? That's a whole different story.

Why does Romo continue to force throws? I don't understand why he can't check down and decides to throw blindly into triple coverage.

Why does Romo continue to force throws? I don't understand why he can't check down and decides to throw blindly into triple coverage.

Right on cue. Lol. This is laughable at this point.

This is a train wreck. The defense is god-awful and Romo is playing as good as the defense, which is to say; god-awful.

As bad as things are going to for Dallas I can still see them getting back into this game. Which makes me nervous.

Don't worry. We'll still be playing zone on defense. We have a defense built to play man-to-man and make them zone, which we do poorly.

And now Dallas is down 25. This defense just cannot get out of its own way.

As bad as things are going to for Dallas I can still see them getting back into this game. Which makes me nervous.

Don't worry. We'll still be playing zone on defense. We have a defense built to play man-to-man and make them zone, which we do poorly.
Well after that TD you're probably right. Carlos Hyde is a beast.

karatesteeler.0.gif

"Back to Football!"

Best moment of the day. Yeah, he'll get fined for it, but it was funny as hell to see how he delivered a WWE quality 'Big Boot' with cleats on no less.