TheSoundofThrowingPennies

2014 NFL Season Thread

The Bucs just look disgraceful. Secondary is :censored:e, we have no ability to run the ball, and Josh McCown is getting no help.

Derek Anderson however? He looks like a HOF against us right now.

Jerry is using halftime to give spankings to both Stephen and Jerry, Jr. For not allowing him to pick Manziel. Meanwhile, wife Jean ensures that the suite bartender has enough Johnnie Walker Blue.

Just put Michael Sam on the field already, Dallas. It'll be a helluva lot better for that piss-poor Cowboys defense.

If you're actually watching the game you'll see that our defensive line is actually playing well. Coverage? That's a whole different story.

At this point, experiment Sam on Coverage. Make with what you have on reserves to save some face.*

*I can't believe I'm saying this on Week 1

Just put Michael Sam on the field already, Dallas. It'll be a helluva lot better for that piss-poor Cowboys defense.

If you're actually watching the game you'll see that our defensive line is actually playing well. Coverage? That's a whole different story.

At this point, experiment Sam on Coverage. Make with what you have on reserves to save some face.*

*I can't believe I'm saying this on Week 1

you say a lot of things that are unbelievable...

karatesteeler.0.gif

"Back to Football!"

Best moment of the day. Yeah, he'll get fined for it, but it was funny as hell to see how he delivered a WWE quality 'Big Boot' with cleats on no less.

To me, Antonio Brown channeled his inner-Bruce Bowen:

1312557644_bruce_bowen_kicks_wally_szcze

The Bucs just look disgraceful.

And they didn't play well, either!

I'll show myself out.

Dallas gets an interception and OF COURSE they fumble it, They can't even do anything right even when they have something go their way!

How much is Josh McCown getting paid? ~$5M for 2 years? Yeah.

This offense, primarily Romo, is out of sync. Murray is the only good thing offensively today.

Did anyone expect anything different from the Cowboys? That's a bad football team.

A TD for Dallas. And it only took 45 minutes of game time. 28-10.

karatesteeler.0.gif

"Back to Football!"

Best moment of the day. Yeah, he'll get fined for it, but it was funny as hell to see how he delivered a WWE quality 'Big Boot' with cleats on no less.

Yeah, kicking a player in the face is always hysterical. It would have been even funnier if he'd broken the neck of the Browns player. Imagine how funny it would have been if they weren't wearing facemasks. Good times!

Did anyone expect anything different from the Cowboys? That's a bad football team.

I expected this offense to play better. This offense is suppose to be carrying this team. As of right now, we look like a bad football team. Offensively and defensively. We were suppose to just be bad defensively, not both.

HOW can you let a Delay of Game penalty happen if you have timeouts?

(Dallas called a timeout, but still.)

I expected this offense to play better. This offense is suppose to be carrying this team. As of right now, we look like a bad football team. Offensively and defensively. We were suppose to just be bad defensively, not both.

You should bring that up in the team meetings this week. The Cowboys...excuse me...you look like a bad football team because you are a bad football team. B)