2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone:

If we could limit this discussion to football-related matters, not the morality of beating one's child, that would be ideal.

Thanks.

I understand, but a huge chunk of NFL discussion this year is about beating women, beating children, which drugs should be OK to do, if a guy should be suspended when he's charged with assault vs. convicted but hey he's still appealing!, etc. It's almost inescapable.

Edit: maybe a "The NFL Soap Opera" or "Roger Goodell makes $44M while the NFL burns" thread

Hey everyone:

If we could limit this discussion to football-related matters, not the morality of beating one's child, that would be ideal.

Thanks.

I understand, but a huge chunk of NFL discussion this year is about beating women, beating children, which drugs should be OK to do, if a guy should be suspended when he's charged with assault vs. convicted but hey he's still appealing!, etc. It's almost inescapable.

Don't you see! That's what the NFL wants!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Yeah okay the Redskins played the terrible Jaguars, but the defense absolutely terrorized Henne... It's a very dominant 41-10 win with an efficient Kirk Cousins at QB. I'm not gonna go ahead and say the Redskins will go undefeated the rest of the season, but the offense is very confident with Cousins. It's gonna be tough next week against the Eagles and they way the Giants are playing I don't see why the Redskins can't go 3-1 to start the season

Ivory scores, the Jets are laying a beatdown to the Pack 21-3.

sQmCZAw.jpg

--------------

18b1e3i5d56f6jpg.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

How the hell did only the Jets get penalized in that brawl

Something something, Packers play the game the right way, blah blah, Kuhn.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What a catch by Gates! C'mon Chargers don't blow this.

We didn't choke!

We didn't either!

Broncos have some issues on defense, though. Can't get off the field on third down and they're not doing themselves any favors with all of the offsides and penalties.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived