2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41 seconds, 80 yards, touchdown, two-point conversion.

Textbook Peyton Manning. Hold him down and control him all game, but he can still pull something like that out. The best.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Emmit Smith and Marshawn Lynch have some of the most fun touchdown runs of all time.

Big win for Seattle, but would have been bigger if they won in regulation. Seems like Sherman's mystique might have waned a bit.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What a turd of a weekend for Bay Area sports. Niners blow it, Raiders lose, Cal blows 4th quarter lead at Arizona by giving up 36 points, Giants get swept in San Diego and the Quakes lose at the equally inept Montreal Impact. At least the A's took 2 out of 3 from the Phillies but they're hanging on by a thread.

The game was decided on the overtime coin toss. I bet all you asses had Denver won the toss and got the ball 1st, Manning ends it with a touchdown in less than 3 plays with the Seattle defense gassed. 'Hawks are lucky as hell to have survived.

Yeah, the NFL overtime rules still blow, but that was a good effort -- such an advantage on the coin toss just seems like a silly way to end a game like that . Oh well, I'm still happy. I think the Broncos came out of that pretty well with how they played late. It was great seeing Sherman get beat on that 2 point conversion.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived