2014 NFL Season Thread

Legitimate question regarding the Bears game: how so you hold on a field goal attempt, allowing the opposing team a first down? I thought in that scenario, the field goal would be good and the penalty would be enforced on the kickoff.

Officiating was completely unprofessional today. It was genuinely embarrassing for both teams to endure today's crew.

BTW, I'm so proud of my Chicago Bears for putting up 500 yards of total offense, yet still finding a way to lose in a blowout. I love this team so much.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha -- Fitzpatrick's stink rubs off on Manuel, who throws a game-ending interception while driving at the end. Yep. This is Bills football.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Ya know what the horrible thing is, though? They'd be great if they were all gold. That nice shiny gold finish looks great in the sunlight.

Yeah when you see one of the Jaguars from behind it's not a terrible look, especially with their white jerseys with that eye-pleasing number color, but then you see the front of the helmet and it looks so bad.

If the helmet was just black or just gold it would be a solid look. Their logo still sucks though.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Ya know what the horrible thing is, though? They'd be great if they were all gold. That nice shiny gold finish looks great in the sunlight.

Yeah when you see one of the Jaguars from behind it's not a terrible look, especially with their white jerseys with that eye-pleasing number color, but then you see the front of the helmet and it looks so bad.

If the helmet was just black or just gold it would be a solid look. Their logo still sucks though.

I think the logo is a massive improvement. To me, the helmet is the only egregious thing about their look. If they just went with a proper black helmet, and didn't wear the monochrome so often, they'd be a pretty good looking team. I'd also use white numbers on the teal jersey, they'd stand out much better.

I would've find the Jaguars jersey as "passable," if not for that unnecessary shoulder shield patch. No need to tell all of us what team you are; the radical aesthetic design is good enough.

And the helmet? It seems the Jacksonville graphics department used a 3D printer to pump out a gold helmet then wanted to spray paint it, but then they ran out of black primer, said "f#ck it, we're done," and voila, colors!.

Archived