2014 NFL Season Thread

Golden Tate, on the Bills carrying former Lions coach Jim Schwartz off the field on Sunday:

""I thought it was so disrespectful. So disrespectful. I didn't like it at all," Tate said on 105.1. "If I knew I wasn't going to get fined, I would have snatched him right down off their shoulders and threw him on the ground, personally. But obviously I couldn't do that."

Assaulting a coach after the game is over? Uh, you'd probably go to jail, dude.

LaGarrett Blount (sp?) didn't when he cold cocked that guy from Boise State a few years back.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden Tate, on the Bills carrying former Lions coach Jim Schwartz off the field on Sunday:

""I thought it was so disrespectful. So disrespectful. I didn't like it at all," Tate said on 105.1. "If I knew I wasn't going to get fined, I would have snatched him right down off their shoulders and threw him on the ground, personally. But obviously I couldn't do that."

Trying to one-up Rice and Peterson this season, I see...

Here's an interesting stat (to me at least): the Cowboys have shutout an opponent in the first half 3 times this season. Before this season, that only happened 3 times in the last 4 seasons.

Also, I'd like to point out that the Cowboys, until this Sunday, are tied for the best record in the NFL.

Please, anyone who predicted this, raise their hand. Anyone? Not even I, CCSLC's resident Cowboys' homer, thought that'd happen this season.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

LaGarrett Blount (sp?) didn't when he cold cocked that guy from Boise State a few years back.

That Boise State player had it coming, though.

You talk crap to a college kid that's known for having a short temper, you deserve what he delivers.

I'll give this to Golden Tate... when you think he couldn't possibly be more of a POS, he proves you wrong every time.

I'm a Bills fan and Tate has a point -- the carry-off was absurd.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

About done with this season already (usual words from a Rams fan), but it's just upsetting that we could/should easily be 3-1 right now. Tied for first in the division with a big Monday Night division game coming up...now, I don't really care

About done with this season already (usual words from a Rams fan), but it's just upsetting that we could/should easily be 3-1 right now. Tied for first in the division with a big Monday Night division game coming up...now, I don't really care

Oh you think they were going to complete the garbage time comeback against Philly?

FOOL

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Oh you think they were going to complete the garbage time comeback against Philly?

FOOL

Not exactly, they could have won it there, but they also could have won had they not given up 14 points on a punt block and a fumble return from our own 5 yard line

Let's get ready for another Thursday Night Beatdown!

Jesus, I'm glad I changed my pick at the last minute. 17-0 already.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

You talk crap to a college kid that's known for having a short temper, you deserve what he delivers.

Except Blount talked :censored: before the game about how Oregon "owed that team an ass-whooping." He was angry that he wasn't able to back up his talk and had a childish meltdown. The fault lies with him.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Except Blount talked :censored:before the game about how Oregon "owed that team an ass-whooping." He was angry that he wasn't able to back up his talk and had a childish meltdown. The fault lies with him.

You think Blount still takes a swing at that BSU player if he doesn't talk crap to Blount?

Wow, what a limp dick ending. The Texans let that one get away. Also Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived