TheSoundofThrowingPennies

2014 NFL Season Thread

The Rams just successfully faked a punt from their own fifteen with a two point lead. That took some stupid guts.

If they had blown that they would've handed the game to Seattle.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:censored: Seattle. Jeff Fisher you insane bastard you. I love you.

Bears apparently had their locker room blow up on them after another listless defeat. I hope it's a massive meltdown. I hope turmoil is the order of the day. Chaos. Let the skies rain blood.

Bears apparently had their locker room blow up on them after another listless defeat. I hope it's a massive meltdown. I hope turmoil is the order of the day. Chaos. Let the skies rain blood.

I'm still pissed the Niners lost to these guys. $h!t.

Seeing as this will likely be our last win of the season, I'll just sink back and enjoy this. I never was a big fan of Gruden when he was hired, but he's really growing on me now. Great call at halftime, and we'll be able to actually use our Top 5 draft pick this year!

Oh well, same BS call that happened on the Navarro Bowman play last year. Bout time the Hawks get a bad call against them.

Thoughts:

- Jeff Fisher is crazy like a fox

- that was the worst offensive performance I've ever seen out of a Bengals team and keep in mind I lived through David Klingler, Akili Smith, Neil O'Donnell, Gus Frerotte, Scott Mitchell, and Ryan Fitzpatrick. I understand being shorthanded on both sides of the ball, but there's no excuse for being that unprepared. Also playcalling was an issue. They need to get guys healthy asap or this season is going to slide away fast.

- Browns fans were getting a little ahead of themselves. Thanks, Jacksonville. 76 Bucs and 08 Lions will have to wait for company.

Ah, just when you thought the Browns were good, or at least better than past seasons.

So much for my "Golden Win" :P I still have a little faith in this Rams team.

And woof Mr. Fish... woof!

Murray went for 100 yds again today. First player in NFL history to do that in the first 7 games in a row. He has been a Godsend this year. I just hope he can stay healthy.

Don't worry, he will. Cmon Eli throw a pick and get outta there! By the way, America's Team looks like it's on it's way back to greatness. I don't see Dallas losing anytime soon. Probably to Green Bay sometime.