2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just carries himself like he's better than everybody else, in my opinion. The other (racial) stuff is ridiculous though.

I can see that. His post game interviews feel fake or dishonest as well.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

No comment on tonight's joke of a game.

I will say this, though: our medical staff is a :censored:ing disgrace to the league for letting Addae keep playing after this. It's no wonder the Chargers seem to have a disproportionate amount of severe injuries every year when these quacks are the ones taking care of them. It wouldn't be a Dean Spanos operation without being cheap and half-assed, though. :rolleyes:

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

No comment on tonight's joke of a game.

I will say this, though: our medical staff is a :censored:ing disgrace to the league for letting Addae keep playing after this. It's no wonder the Chargers seem to have a disproportionate amount of severe injuries every year when these quacks are the ones taking care of them. It wouldn't be a Dean Spanos operation without being cheap and half-assed, though. :rolleyes:

If it's come to complaining about the medical staff, it may be time to find s new team.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I understand that Atlanta is the "home" team for the game in London, but I still think both Detriot and Atlanta need to be shown on the field... Not just Wembley Stadium being decked out in Falcons...

Anyway... Marshawn Lynch, Doug Martin, and Vincent Jackson all could possibly have new homes by next season...

My Top 5 for Lynch:

1. Browns

2. Saints

3. Raiders

4. Buccaneers

5. Jaguars

Top 5 for Martin

1. Seahawks

2. Browns

3. Falcons

4. Cardinals

5. Rams

Top 5 for Jackson:

1. Seahawks

2. Giants

3. Patriots

4. Eagles

5. Panthers

Cool halftime show for the game in London....guys picking up the grass divots...

I understand that Atlanta is the "home" team for the game in London, but I still think both Detriot and Atlanta need to be shown on the field... Not just Wembley Stadium being decked out in Falcons...

Part of the negotiating the Falcons had for this London game was that it would be a Falcons home game feel...the logo on the 50 (although the Lions got one end zone painted in their colors), the in-house production, the signage and such, the PA announcer, the giveaway, etc.

Anyway... Marshawn Lynch, Doug Martin, and Vincent Jackson all could possibly have new homes by next season...

My Top 5 for Lynch:

1. Browns

2. Saints

3. Raiders

4. Buccaneers

5. Jaguars

Top 5 for Martin

1. Seahawks

2. Browns

3. Falcons

4. Cardinals

5. Rams

Top 5 for Jackson:

1. Seahawks

2. Giants

3. Patriots

4. Eagles

5. Panthers

^^ rams will take V-Jax, no thank you on Martin though.

Also, how about those Seahawks? That whole team is falling apart...

I'm never picking the Falcons to win again this season. What a gutless bunch of hacks.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Jesus Christ, the Bears are abominable. Bumslayers with no personality or style at all. Just kinda showing up for the money, trying for a few drives a game, calling it a day, packing it in. They flat-out suck.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

B04zaqfIcAEv5X7.jpg

I'm gonna miss Mike Smith.

Part of the negotiating the Falcons had for this London game was that it would be a Falcons home game feel...the logo on the 50 (although the Lions got one end zone painted in their colors), the in-house production, the signage and such, the PA announcer, the giveaway, etc.

Do they get compensated for lost revenue? I'd think they'd rather have that than see their logos in Wembley.

PJU85JF.png

Geno Smith's day is over after going 2/8 for 5 years, along with three interceptions. A 0.0 QB rating is a pretty special accomplishment, but he nailed it!

That's the kind of game that can end a career.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived