TheSoundofThrowingPennies

2014 NFL Season Thread

He just carries himself like he's better than everybody else, in my opinion. The other (racial) stuff is ridiculous though.

He just carries himself like he's better than everybody else, in my opinion. The other (racial) stuff is ridiculous though.

I can see that. His post game interviews feel fake or dishonest as well.

If there was one guy that picked the Chargers tonight on the weekly NFL picks board, he has to be shocked right now to find out that the Chargers lost two straight!

I think the real problem is Wilson is massively full of himself. After the SB win his douche factor skyrocketed.

Not as much of a douche as that entire defense, though.

No comment on tonight's joke of a game.

I will say this, though: our medical staff is a :censored:ing disgrace to the league for letting Addae keep playing after this. It's no wonder the Chargers seem to have a disproportionate amount of severe injuries every year when these quacks are the ones taking care of them. It wouldn't be a Dean Spanos operation without being cheap and half-assed, though. :rolleyes:

No comment on tonight's joke of a game.

I will say this, though: our medical staff is a :censored:ing disgrace to the league for letting Addae keep playing after this. It's no wonder the Chargers seem to have a disproportionate amount of severe injuries every year when these quacks are the ones taking care of them. It wouldn't be a Dean Spanos operation without being cheap and half-assed, though. :rolleyes:

If it's come to complaining about the medical staff, it may be time to find s new team.

There are reports that the Bucs are shopping around both Vjax and Doug Martin.

Well at least the Lions still have the best defense...on American soil.

I understand that Atlanta is the "home" team for the game in London, but I still think both Detriot and Atlanta need to be shown on the field... Not just Wembley Stadium being decked out in Falcons...

Anyway... Marshawn Lynch, Doug Martin, and Vincent Jackson all could possibly have new homes by next season...

My Top 5 for Lynch:

1. Browns

2. Saints

3. Raiders

4. Buccaneers

5. Jaguars

Top 5 for Martin

1. Seahawks

2. Browns

3. Falcons

4. Cardinals

5. Rams

Top 5 for Jackson:

1. Seahawks

2. Giants

3. Patriots

4. Eagles

5. Panthers

Cool halftime show for the game in London....guys picking up the grass divots...

I understand that Atlanta is the "home" team for the game in London, but I still think both Detriot and Atlanta need to be shown on the field... Not just Wembley Stadium being decked out in Falcons...

Part of the negotiating the Falcons had for this London game was that it would be a Falcons home game feel...the logo on the 50 (although the Lions got one end zone painted in their colors), the in-house production, the signage and such, the PA announcer, the giveaway, etc.

Anyway... Marshawn Lynch, Doug Martin, and Vincent Jackson all could possibly have new homes by next season...

My Top 5 for Lynch:

1. Browns

2. Saints

3. Raiders

4. Buccaneers

5. Jaguars

Top 5 for Martin

1. Seahawks

2. Browns

3. Falcons

4. Cardinals

5. Rams

Top 5 for Jackson:

1. Seahawks

2. Giants

3. Patriots

4. Eagles

5. Panthers

^^ rams will take V-Jax, no thank you on Martin though.

Also, how about those Seahawks? That whole team is falling apart...

I'm never picking the Falcons to win again this season. What a gutless bunch of hacks.

lou-brown1.jpg

Aww yeah! I love this British stuff!

Jesus Christ, the Bears are abominable. Bumslayers with no personality or style at all. Just kinda showing up for the money, trying for a few drives a game, calling it a day, packing it in. They flat-out suck.

B04zaqfIcAEv5X7.jpg

I'm gonna miss Mike Smith.

Part of the negotiating the Falcons had for this London game was that it would be a Falcons home game feel...the logo on the 50 (although the Lions got one end zone painted in their colors), the in-house production, the signage and such, the PA announcer, the giveaway, etc.

Do they get compensated for lost revenue? I'd think they'd rather have that than see their logos in Wembley.

Three picks in the first 10ish minutes of game time for Geno Smith. I can't imagine he goes back in.

Geno Smith's day is over after going 2/8 for 5 years, along with three interceptions. A 0.0 QB rating is a pretty special accomplishment, but he nailed it!

That's the kind of game that can end a career.

Well Blake Bottles just threw his NFL leading 11th INT... in other news, Kirk Cousins no longer leads that category