2014 NFL Season Thread

Lamarr Houston is a jackass

It's so Bears what happened out there. Lamarr gets his first sack as a Bear and it took him 7.75 games to do it, against a rookie in a meaningless, lopsided loss. He then likely tore or ruptured a knee ligament and any burst he had in his repertoire is now gone, all courtesy of a moronic celebration.

He is signed through 2018 and has a cap hit of $7-9 million/yr.

/bears

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEC > NFC South

At 7-8-1 your NFC SOUTH CHAMPION Carolina Panthers.

I mean, do we realize that we are one Mike Nugent 35 yard field goal away from the Panthers leading the NFC South at 3-5?

The NFC South has a collective record of 8-20-1. Subtract the four intra-division games, and that record falls to 4-16-1. That's right - .250 football outside the division.

Hey, Steelers - how did you lose to the Bucs?

spacer.png

The AZ v PHI game is practically ALL about the referees. The cardinals entire first drive was automatic first downs ( maybe they had one legit play) then the eagles second drive has penalties called both ways on practically every play.

There was maybe two or three legit penalties (a PI against PHI, an encroachment and a false start) but the rest is just the referees destroying the game.

Eagles just scored a legit TD, but the referees have more yards via penalty than either offense

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

These referees deserve Ebola. And probably plague.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That roughing the passer against phoenix might be the worst one I've ever seen. Maybe a make-up call.

I hate the Eagles as much as any decent football fan should, but that roughing the passer on Trent Cole was BS. What's he suppose to do? Not make any contact with the QB at all?

That one on Honey Badger might have even been a bigger joke(Didn't think I would say that).

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

It may be the worst game (besides SBXL) I've ever seen. They are ruining it and taking all the fun out of it.

Ronde Barber: "if the Eagles didn't have those two turnovers in the redzone, this might be a different game." No s*** Sherlock.

Also, had he done his homework he would have noticed that the Eagles offense has only scored 14 touchdowns this season and the offense is only averaging 22 PPG.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Ronde Barber: "if the Eagles didn't have those two turnovers in the redzone, this might be a different game." No s*** Sherlock.

Also, had he done his homework he would have noticed that the Eagles offense has only scored 14 touchdowns this season and the offense is only averaging 22 PPG.

Ronder Barber did the Bills/Lions game a few weeks ago. He's pretty brutal.

Just got home to turn on the game -- have the Eagles been wearing these green/black helmets all season?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Not sure what you mean about the helmets. There's some weird reflections because of the stadium but i don't think it's like the last jaguars helmet if that's what you mean.

Not sure what you mean about the helmets. There's some weird reflections because of the stadium but i don't think it's like the last jaguars helmet if that's what you mean.

Maybe it is the stadium, but to me, they look exactly as you say -- Jaguars-esque.

EDIT: I thought I had some great shots from Getty, but the cut and paste function only works half of the time on this site. :(

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived