2014 NFL Season Thread

I'm paying attention now and I really think you're seeing dark reflections from around the roof (looks black), and light from the actual roof (green).

Edit - now I think it's the actual roof creating the black effect.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe the Bengals won that game today. I mean, they should've and they made it ridiculously difficult for themselves. It's hard to believe they were able to come up off the mat after two boneheaded turnovers turned what would've been a two possession fourth quarter lead into a four point deficit. I've seen them lose games in that way so many times.

Good call on the offensive pass interference on the last Ravens possession. Steve Smith (Sr.) has been doing that s*** and getting away with it for years.

I don't understand how Andy Dalton can be both a competent NFL quarterback and also terrible at the same time.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The thing about Andrew Luck is that even when they were down 42-20, it still felt like a Colts comeback was possible. And now it's 42-34.

The Colts' recent luck with quarterbacks is kind of unfair.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Colts' recent luck with quarterbacks is kind of unfair.

:D

You could say the same thing (though to a lesser extent) about the Packers, and they didn't even full on tank to get theirs

I would say the same about the Browns honestly, I feel bad for the rest of the AFC North because the browns continue to add skill at the QB position :D:D

This weekend marked the 1st time four starting QBs threw for at least 400 yards (Luck, Roethlisberger, Foles, Rodgers). Big Ben became the 1st QB in NFL history to have a 500+ yard and 6+ touchdown game at the same time.

And in other Week 8 NFL news, Cutler is killing the Bears, the Jets and Bucs derp as usual, and the Raiders made the Browns into a Super Bowl team for one Sunday only.

This weekend marked the 1st time four starting QBs threw for at least 400 yards (Luck, Roethlisberger, Foles, Rodgers). Big Ben became the 1st QB in NFL history to have a 500+ yard and 6+ touchdown game at the same time.

And in other Week 8 NFL news, Cutler is killing the Bears, the Jets and Bucs derp as usual, and the Raiders made the Browns into a Super Bowl team for one Sunday only.

And in those awful throwbacks too!

Pretty sure I saw our own DeFrank on ESPN. The Redskins were talking about Kerrigan's failed "Lambeau Leap" against the Falcons on the segment C'mon Man! and DeFrank was in the group of fans Kerrigan jumped into.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

The one thing that will stop the Cowboys this year, and especially in the playoffs, are these giveaways. We've been lucky that the Redskins couldn't capitalize on them, but against a better team, they will.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Romo is on his back after he got devoured on the sack. Hopefully it's not his back that's injured again. What happened to the vaunted Dallas O-Line tonight?

The Brown QB bowl could be on now Weeden vs McCoy.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Well, well...Weeden may not totally notch this after all.

Weeden has shown glimpses of throwing the ball well. Although, most of the credit for that TD has to go to Dwayne Harris for leeching the coverage off of Witten allowing him to be wide open.

Good point. I just imagined him sailing it into the third row and he didn't, so I'm happy.

Well we were all curious on how the Cowboys would make it to 8-8 after their tremendous start, putting Brandon Weeden under center full-time will help.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived