2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the interview with ESPN McCoy's Handle just shoved another TV Station's reporter and walking away with McCoy said "no means no"...McCoy was like "wtf is going on?"

Poor ESPN Desportes John Sutcliffe. Getting pushed around by WAS team security.

Beat me to it. Oh well. :D

Sutcliffe's reaction: :shocked:

The only things that make me happier than Bills wins are Patriots and Cowboys losses.

If we ever have a Patriots-Cowboys Super Bowl (which we won't) I think the Earth would cease to exist. Wars would be declared. Black holes would form. ESPN would go into a giant orgasmic nuclear meltdown.

Well we were all curious on how the Cowboys would make it to 8-8 after their tremendous start, putting Brandon Weeden under center full-time will help.

He played surprisingly well, but Weeden at the helm is a guaranteed 8-8 record.

On the Cowboys loss, it sucks but the Cowboys had to lose eventually. They weren't going to run the table. I'm not concerned about anything except for the extent of Romo's injury. I hope it's not anything that'll cause him to miss time.

Also, the Cowboys failed to run the ball when we needed to. Not because Washington was stopping us, but because we tried to get a little too cute and stopped giving Murray the rock. The NFL's leading rusher was averaging 7.4 YPC and he only received 19 carries. As a team we gained 160+ yards on only 25 carries. On the night, we had 34 pass attempts.

In other words, the Cowboys got away from what they were doing so well during the winning streak and ultimately that came back to bite them in the butt. Credit the Redskins and Haslett for confusing the hell out of Romo and the Oline. If anybody noticed, they weren't beating blocks but rather simply they were just sending more guys than we could block.

Good game Washington. Onto the next.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Just saw that. Losing Durant is a big loss for this defense.

Anybody who wants a good laugh, head over to the Cowboys message boards. Jesus, talk about an overreaction. These "fans" come out of the woodworks whenever we lose or beat a good team. It's hilarious.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Is it too hard to ask for consistency from Dallas? GD I'm sick of the same ways to lose football games. STOP ABANDONING THE RUN WHEN IT'S SUCCESSFUL.

I would've kept Weeden in and just fed the ball top Murray and the other RBs, Washington just couldn't stop them all too well; but NO. Same old idiocy, different day.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I can see the Redskins winning next week against Minnesota and the following game after the bye week against the Buccaneers. That's a 5-5 record. Then, it's not pretty...

Week 12 @ 49ers

Week 13 @ Colts

Week 14 vs Rams

Week 15 @ Giants

Week 16 vs Eagles

Week 17 vs Cowboys

Week 12: All I can hope is that the 49ers choke. 49ers win (probably)

Week 13: That can turn ugly and fast. Colts win.

Week 14: It'll be a close game that I think the Redskins will win

Week 15: One can hope it's not a mirror image of the disaster earlier this season. Redskins win.

Week 16: This will be another close game I think. Maybe not a win though. A Philly sweep

Week 17: Home against the Cowboys. Nothing better than that. It's a win.

Overall record by season's end: 8-8

Is it too hard to ask for consistency from Dallas? GD I'm sick of the same ways to lose football games. STOP ABANDONING THE RUN WHEN IT'S SUCCESSFUL.

I would've kept Weeden in and just fed the ball top Murray and the other RBs, Washington just couldn't stop them all too well; but NO. Same old idiocy, different day.

Their zone blocking was not really working last night. The successful runs were when the guards (one or both) were pulling. The longest DAL possession last night was a bit over 4 minutes. And Escobar only played 5 snaps last night. 5!

Regardless of who the QB was, how "doped" up do you have to be for your Head Coach NOT to put you in the game even if you are cleared by the docs to return?

Archived