Stolen Work

NOppenheimer

This was brought up in the Nike Vs. Series thread, I think mattwillcox would probably appreciate it if we got back to his work, so I'd like to bring the discussion over here.

Basiclly a lot of CCSLC work is being stolen on Instagram without credit. View the original thread here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/99726-nike-vs-series-florida-state-vs-miami-now-up/?p=2284569

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

This has been brought up in an NFL redesign thread as well. avconcepts on Instagram posts a ton of stuff from this site. Someone called him out on it (the comment has since been deleted) and he got really defensive, responding with some BS like "I never said I made these". His about section has some vague "I post concepts from all over" on it, which apparently is enough to post stuff that isn't yours without permission?

he posted mine with credit but thats bc i have instagram. the best we can do is watermark stuff

Can somebody link me to him?

I would but he blocked me (I was the one who called him out). He's even taken to stealing watermarked concepts so something has to be done

Hoot Hoot

He's stolen most of my NFL concepts, he's blocked my main instagram account, but not my design account. He's stupid enough to post my watermarked uniforms. He won't stop no matter what we try. Also, he's stolen the NFL-NHL crossover concepts from here (I forgot who did those), but yeah, I don't think he's actually created any of the concepts he's posted.

he posted mine with credit but thats bc i have instagram. the best we can do is watermark stuff

Can somebody link me to him?

http://websta.me/n/avconcepts

AmPJ0Ty.png 

An update on my situation:

Instagram has a really good form to fill out for these situations https://help.instagram.com/contact/391888707564685

I've reported mvptees and should hopefully hear back from Instagram shortly. I don't know if any of you have done this yet, but this is probably the best way to get the content removed/account deleted.

Also, thank you NOppenheimer for starting this discussion.

An update on my situation:

Instagram has a really good form to fill out for these situations https://help.instagram.com/contact/391888707564685

I've reported mvptees and should hopefully hear back from Instagram shortly. I don't know if any of you have done this yet, but this is probably the best way to get the content removed/account deleted.

Also, thank you NOppenheimer for starting this discussion.

I just reported avconcepts. I would also like to thank NOppenheimer for bringing this to a point on the boards.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Just noticed this, he can claim he doesn't take credit beacuse he doesn't really, he just makes the dumb Instagram users think it's his work. He gets replies like this: Bro keep doing what you're doing all you'll go far , I saw your concept for the cardinals uniform and loved it ! I'm a cardinals fan myself

That was on BKNights texans pro combat uni.

Noah Oppenheimer

Just noticed this, he can claim he doesn't take credit beacuse he doesn't really, he just makes the dumb Instagram users think it's his work. He gets replies like this: Bro keep doing what you're doing all you'll go far , I saw your concept for the cardinals uniform and loved it ! I'm a cardinals fan myself

That was on BKNights texans pro combat uni.

And I didn't think that was all that good of a jersey :rolleyes:

All things aside, this has really been pissing me off, and I'm hoping this will be over soon-ish

AmPJ0Ty.png 

No offense, but I'd have to agree honestly. But the people on Instagram think that if a jersey is made with an actual computer and template it is magic.

Noah Oppenheimer

No offense, but I'd have to agree honestly. But the people on Instagram think that if a jersey is made with an actual computer and template it is magic.

You should see what they think of the Nebraksa red out garbage...

AmPJ0Ty.png 

You should see what I said on my uniform page @uniconcepts. Check out what I said about one Cavaliers concept.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

You should see what I said on my uniform page @uniconcepts. Check out what I said about one Cavaliers concept.

I've been following you for as long as I've had my design account. Yeah, I saw those and almost puked.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I've been following you for as long as I've had my design account. Yeah, I saw those and almost puked.
Which one is yours? And also guys, I commented on a bunch of mvptees photos and said that he stole them from this site.

One last thing, which NFL crossover was posted on someone's account? Was it mine?

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Which one is yours? And also guys, I commented on a bunch of mvptees photos and said that he stole them from this site.

One last thing, which NFL crossover was posted on someone's account? Was it mine?

It's gone through some work, but now I've settled on Designs By Knight (@designsbybkknight95), formerly Rocky Mountain Designs.

They are not yours. It was jbslinky77's.

AmPJ0Ty.png