Jimmyfru

San Antonio Raiders Concept

The secondary Texas logo and wordmark are great. I like the shield as well. The main logo still looks like San Antonio Raiders of the Lost Arc to me. Not sure about the neck.

Possibly, im going to try to put together a nice presentation for everything. I think Im going to keep at it on the hat though.

I still think the neck needs to go. I think just the head with the hat would suffice. Other than that I like it. One on the far left is the best IMO.

Love it! The Raiders color scheme would go good in San Antonio (Spurs, Stampede)!

Possibly something to incorporate the Alamo into the logo?

You say you made the hat bigger but it appears to be the same size. Even if you did make it bigger it is still too small.

Like others have said the neck needs to be taken out.

One thing I do like is the more western-looking swords.

One more thing: the shield doesn't have good proportions. The shape should be altered to make the bottom curved parts slightly narrower. The easiest way to fix this would be to find a .svg file of the real Raiders logo and delete everything but the black shield. Or if you can't find an .svg just trace the outline of the shield in the real Raiders logo using the pen tool in Illustrator, Inkscape, or whatever vector program you are using. Or if you don't want to go through all that simply adding a stroke (outline) might help.