NBAxSoccer Crossover: ATL/TOR UPDATES

BlackBolt3

A lot of new stuff is coming out in the next few weeks, so I'll go ahead and throw this out:

MILWAUKEE BUCKS 2015:

MilBucksSoccer2015Pre.png

The Bucks unveiled a simple yet bold design recently, and it wasn't too hard to translate onto a soccer kit. The "Irish Rainbow" stripe appears on the chest on both the home and away shirts. The alternate is a *RUMORED* black with an ever so slightly sublimated antler near the crest.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

PHILADELPHIA 76ERS 2015:
PhilaSixersSoccer2015Pre_1.png
The 76ers debuted new uniforms that harken back to the Dr. J era, which make them the most patriotic set in the league. My home kit doesn't play around with what they made, putting the side panels onto the sleeves. The blue away has 13 subliminal stripes on the chest, with a star embedded onto the stripes behind the crest. The alternate kit takes the tapered side panel from the real life uniform and puts it along with the crest.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Alright y'all, I tried...

LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2015:

LAClippersSoccer2015Pre.pngDidn't get much to work with here, but luckily I already had plans to rework my previous Clippers concept. The home kit has the lines from the primary logo, that don't really mean much, on the chest. The away has hoops that have a rope texture, salvaging whatever nautical ties the team wants to have. The(once again *RUMORED*) black alternate has the side panels on the actual jersey running down the front, with a downward fade to sky blue in the blue panel, and an upward fade to orange on the red panel, the Clippers old school colors.

Just waiting on the Hawks new font to come out, and then I'll put out my concept. (It's a beauty, one of my favorite ones I've made)

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• 6 months later...

I'm snowed in for the weekend, so at long last...

ATLANTA HAWKS 2015:

ATLHawksSoccer2015Pre_1.png

Triangles, triangles, triangles. Not much more to explain here. This was definitely one of my favorite concepts.

TORONTO RAPTORS 2015:

TorRaptorsSoccer2015Pre.png

The crest kicked my butt, although the real thing isn't that good to begin with so don't hold it against me that the claw marks don't translate well to a soccer ball. The home kit has the T design on the arms, and waist stripe, similar to those in hockey. The away jersey has claw marks coming off the Adidas stripes. The "Drake" alternate goes for the modern interpretation of the original uniforms. All kits feature a "True North" patch on the left hip.

I'm considering doing this year's All Star game to put a neat bow on this series. There's not much more for me to accomplish here, so I hope y'all enjoyed this neat little project. I know I did.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived