NBAxSoccer Crossover: ATL/TOR UPDATES

BlackBolt3

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

MemGrizzliesSoccerPre-1.png

Mixed look here for Memphis. Hoops that mimick the inlined wordmark are on the home uniform. A racing stripe that features six strings(same as a guitar) is on the away. The angled side panels on the alternate uniform in real life is a center stripe in this concept.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

All three look really good, especially the road and alt. My only issue is the FedEx logo...the orange doesn't stand out very well. I would just make it a single color, and a team color. With all the different colors FedEx itself uses for its different services, I think it would be okay from their end.

• 5 weeks later...

Not to be THAT guy, but where did you get that template?

It's really just a simple soccer template I modified a bit. The black outline is the base I've been using for two years, and the stitching gets changed when needed.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

MILWAUKEE BUCKS:

MilBucksSoccerPre.png

Pattern is the name of the game for the Bucks. A subdued plaid pattern on the home, and Irish Rainbow stripes on the away kit. The alternate is just the real life alt on a soccer template.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

The last two look really good. The racing stripes work well for the Heat, and I really like the gradient one. I like the patterns on the Bucks' home and road, though the plaid needs to be more sublimated IMO. I'd also add a little grey shading to the ball in the logo to match the antlers.

• 3 weeks later...

MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

MinWolvesSoccerPre.png

Went heavy on the tree theme this time. The home kit is the tree pattern on the sleeves and pants on the real home uniform repeated, the away features the tree collar(which they never should have gotten rid of anyway), and the alternate has a subliminated tree pattern that somewhat resembles the sleeved alt in real life.

BTW, this series should be picking back up in the next few weeks.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived