NBAxSoccer Crossover: ATL/TOR UPDATES

BlackBolt3

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW ORLEANS PELICANS:

NOPelicansSoccerPre.png

I think I really went off the deep end for this one. The home has the real life side panels as a center stripe, with the iron design seen in some of the city's architecture inside. A full blown jester/Mardi Gras look is the away kit, and the alternate is and understated red get-up with a crescent around the crest; going towards the city's nickname of Crescent City.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

All three Pelicans kits look really good. I especially like how the side panel looks on the front of the home shirt. The jester look is certainly interesting, and I love the simplicity of the red kit. The sublimated crescent is a nice touch, though I'd make it a little bit lighter.

NEW YORK KNICKS

NYKnicksSoccerPre.png

The Knicks kits were probably some of my favorites to make. The home has the skyline in a "heartbeat" style, and the away has the real life uniform trim as stripes. The alternate somewhat blends eras, with a throwback Big Apple logo on the orange uniform.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER:
OKCThunderSoccerPre.png

We are coming around the home stretch, entering the final 10 teams. Remember what I said in the beginning about how I may have to make completely new logos? This is was the main team I was talking about. And if you need to see that this series has made me absolutely insane, just look at the Thunder's home uniform. I can't describe it as anything other than "rad". The away kit follows the same lighting idea, as the side panel on the real life uniform makes a sash appearance. the alternate is an almost exact replica of the actual alt, but y'all know me, I can't leave anything the same.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER:

OKCThunderSoccerPre.png

We are coming around the home stretch, entering the final 10 teams. Remember what I said in the beginning about how I may have to make completely new logos? This is was the main team I was talking about. And if you need to see that this series has made me absolutely insane, just look at the Thunder's home uniform. I can't describe it as anything other than "rad". The away kit follows the same lighting idea, as the side panel on the real life uniform makes a sash appearance. the alternate is an almost exact replica of the actual alt, but y'all know me, I can't leave anything the same.

tumblr_inline_mwh5jjxSFw1rjjzc7.gif
shado_logo.gif

ORLANDO MAGIC

OrlandoMagicSoccerPre.png

This one was fun to make. The home takes the star pattern in the late 90s'/early 00s' real life home, with the side panels as sleeve stripes. The away kit just translates the actual uniform to the template. The alternate takes a few of the elements of the original black uniform and just combines them on a shirt.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

PhilaSixersSoccerPre.png

Real patriotic slant here for the 76ers. Painfully simplistic home uniform, double red hooped away kit. The blue alternate is the closest I could get to the actual uniform, with a little flair.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived