NBAxSoccer Crossover: ATL/TOR UPDATES

BlackBolt3

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PHOENIX SUNS:

PHXSunsSoccerPre.png

In my opinion, the recent Suns update was a miss, but they did have some good ideas. I tried to put those ideas here. The home kit uses the triangular streaks in the ball logo to give a "glow" look. The away just straight up takes the streaking ball of the Barkley era, and the alternate takes the tapering stripes inside the real life uniform's wordmarks, and puts it on a shirt.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

... Or not. That's cool.
PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS
PortlandBlazersSoccerPre-1.png
The Trail Blazers already have a very soccer-esque look, so why mess with it too much? Sashes are on each kit, pinstriped like their first logo on the home, normal on the away, and tapered sash, like in real life, on the alternate. The alternate also has roses emitting from the crest representing Rose City, the city's nickname.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• 2 weeks later...

SACRAMENTO KINGS

SacKingsSoccerPre.png

Final 5 teams! The Kings were a team where I churned out the first two uniforms, and stalled on the alternate. Anyway, the home features a racing stripe with the 60-40 split on the 1994 alternates, with checkerboard pattern. The away takes the pants stripe on the real life away and puts it on a shirt. Now, the aforementioned alternate, one I've dubbed the "Royalty" kit, has gold accents, taking from the short lived gold alternate in 2005, and a crown chest stripe, with the same pattern in the old Kings logo. Also, as a side note, the Sleep Train logo looks downright silly as a sponsor, but I had to keep it.

EDIT:kings85.gif

Logo in question for the alternate.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived