San Antonio Raiders logo idea

eRay

Hi all,

We were all thinking it, and I had to see how it would look. Not sure if it's worth it's own thread as I wouldn't change anything about their identity or uniforms other than this if they moved, but here it is anyway. Feel free to move it if you need to, people that make those decisions. Thanks for looking. Feel free to post your ideas too, threadjacking is welcome.

SAR_01_zps45b02734.jpg

there's no way cowboys and texans will allow raiders movie san antonio

Are you going to post this in every concept about the San Antonio Raiders?

You have been spoken to before about not adding coherent comments in these threads.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Cool idea. Not sure what, if anything, would go in the top. Maybe a simple symbol, but obviously not a star.

Yeah the star represents Texas but Dallas has laid claim to that.

Maybe a silhouette of the state of Texas instead of SA?

Clever shield though, regardless.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

there's no way cowboys and texans will allow raiders movie san antonio

mavs and rockets let the spurs in, all seem to be doing fine. and do you really think the cowboys wanted the texans around in the first place? yet here they are.
The Spurs have been around longer than the Mavericks.

If the Raiders do move to San Antonio (highly unlikely, I would think they would want to move back to LA) this would be a fantastic and subtle change to their identity. California has 3 teams, why couldn't the football crazy state of Texas?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

If the Raiders do move to San Antonio (highly unlikely, I would think they would want to move back to LA) this would be a fantastic and subtle change to their identity. California has 3 teams, why couldn't the football crazy state of Texas?

Because Cowboys.

The logo is perfect. Just a couple small changes. Can't ask for to much more with an identity like the Raiders.

And I may actually post something, since you're welcoming it.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived